1. Belif Moisturizing Korean True Cream, 2. COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, 3. Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream, 4. Laneige Water Bank Hydro Cream, 5. Make P:REM Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cream 12, 6. COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Repair Cream, 7. Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream, 8. Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream, 9. Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF 50+ PA+++, 10. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream, 11. Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel, 12. Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream, 13. iUNIK Black Snail Restore Cream, 14. Etude House Soon Jung 10-Free Moist Emulsion, 15. Suxxess Natural Moisturizing Cream, 16. iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream. Dealing with sensitive skin can be challenging; there are many components to avoid, and results can vary. Korean goods are renowned for being mild and avoiding irritants that are known to cause inflammation and redness. You might think about incorporating top 16 Best Korean Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin listed below into your daily or weekly routine.
- Belif Moisturizing Korean True Cream
- COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
- Laneige Water Bank Hydro Cream
- Make P:REM Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cream 12
- COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Repair Cream
- Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream
- Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream
- Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF 50+ PA+++
- Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream
- Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
- Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
- iUNIK Black Snail Restore Cream
- Etude House Soon Jung 10-Free Moist Emulsion
- Suxxess Natural Moisturizing Cream
- iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream
Belif Moisturizing Korean True Cream
If you want a nourishing yet lightweight moisturizer, Belif Moisturizing Korean True Cream is among the best Korean moisturizers for sensitive skin. Belif Moisturizing Korean True Cream is a fantastic product for combination skin types because it quickly absorbs and has a gel-like consistency.
This cream, which is free of mineral oils, parabens, alcohol, phthalates, and other harsh chemicals, is the holy grail product for people with sensitive skin. An assortment of pharmacy herbs, including the potent hydrator comfrey leaf, are included in this formula. The cushiony cream format is made to ‘burst’ when applied, releasing a flood of moisture onto skin, and then absorb entirely without stickiness for a healthy, smooth, and supple appearance.
Without leaving a film of grease behind, Belif Moisturizing Korean True Cream hydrates skin. It’s great if you’re concerned about breakouts because the composition also helps control oil production. This Belif moisturizer shields your skin and keeps it smooth throughout the day because it contains the beneficial properties of comfrey leaf and Napiers hydration formula. Even put it beneath your makeup if you’d like. A fantastic nighttime sleep mask can be made out of it as well.
- Antioxidant: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract *, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Alchemilla Vulgaris Leaf Extract +, Achillea Millefolium Flower Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract
- Skin brightening: Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Urea
- Soothing: Panthenol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract *, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Viola Tricolor Extract +, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
How to use
- Apply to the face and neck as necessary.
- Can be applied both day and night.
- Tap gently onto skin to add hydration in the middle of the day.
- Can be applied over makeup.
- Use liberally on skin for a five-minute emergency moisture mask, then tissue off.
- Only for usage outside.
- Stay away from the eyes.
Price at the time of publication: $38.00
Size: 50 ml
Screenshot via https://belifusa.com/
COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion
Birch sap juice is used in COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, a very light moisturizer, to soothe the skin. COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion is ideal for anyone with oily or mixed skin. It may be a straightforward daily staple. It is advised to use this daily moisturizer both throughout the day and at night because it instantly gives your skin the nourishment it needs. The lotion’s light, non-greasy consistency absorbs quickly and deeply to soothe and cure irritated skin while replenishing it with essential vitamins and antioxidants. This lotion absorbs right away, leaving the skin feeling smooth, soft, and rejuvenated.
Juice made from birch sap is a natural supply of vitamins, minerals, and hydrating amino acids. Moisturizers including glycerin, betaine, and panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) aid in the binding of water to the skin and maintain moisture levels. Allantoin is a calming substance that supports skin protection and calmness. Please be aware that the faint citrus and herbal scent of this Korean lotion is imparted by the use of tea tree and lemon peel oils. It is the ideal product for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin because it is pH-balanced between 5.5 and 6.5 and feels weightless on the skin. It can be seen as one of the Best Korean Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin.
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Allantoin, Panthenol
- Use Oil Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion before your cream step or sunscreen after cleaning, toning, and chemical exfoliators.
- Apply the lotion to your face in the right amount, gently. To help the cream sink into the skin’s texture, lightly tap the area where it was applied.
Price at the time of publication: $25.00
Size: 3.38 fl. oz / 100ml
Screenshot via https://www.cosrx.com/
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
With hydrating components including glycerin, shea butter, and jojoba oil, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream is a rich and soothing moisturizer. A substance that aids in controlling water levels is an osmolyte, which is betaine. In order to keep the skin moisturized, it draws and binds water to the skin. A potent amino acid with anti-aging effects and skin-improving abilities, arginine is a must-have.
Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and skin-soothing qualities are all present in the root extract of the skullcap plant, Scutellaria baicalensis. Even the acne-causing P. acnes bacteria is targeted by skullcap root extract, which also helps to lessen inflammation and redness. Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream also contains Centella asiatica extract, which is renowned for its ability to treat skin. For their relaxing and reparative qualities, aloe and portulaca oleracea extract are also used in the composition. An anti-inflammatory and moisturizing sugar molecule is known as beta-glucan.
While soothing and calming sensitive skin, this Korean cream provides intense hydration. It’s also fantastic for skin that needs nourishment and is dry, flaky, or dehydrated.
- Anti-acne: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Antioxidant: Tocopheryl Acetate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, Arginine, Proline
- Soothing: Beta-Glucan, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner and serum.
- Lock in the nutrients with this soothing cream.
Price at the time of publication: $20.00
Size: 80 ml
Screenshot via https://www.klairscosmetics.com/
Laneige Water Bank Hydro Cream
The Laneige Water Bank Hydro Cream is another item that is incredibly hydrating without being clingy or greasy. Water serves as the initial element in this formulation and serves as the moisturizing base. Thus, this product instantly provides your skin a soft, dewy appearance after being absorbed into it. This enhanced hero provides next-generation hydration thanks to Blue Hyaluronic Acid, which is micro-sized to absorb better and more quickly for long-lasting hydration. It is fermented with deep sea algae and put through a 10-step microfiltration process.
This is a fantastic choice for you if you have skin that is prone to acne. Ionized water, which is present in it, aids in boosting the skin’s built-in moisture barrier. This shields your face from toxins and bacteria that cause acne. The delicate mixture also doesn’t alter the pH balance of your skin. Therefore, the likelihood of breakouts is lower.
Sensitive skin-friendly, dermatologist-tested, and hypoallergenic. For those with sensitive and oily skin types, as well as sensitive-combination skin types to some extent, The Laneige Water Bank Hydro Cream is the ideal option. A thicker, creamier moisturizer from this list might be more appropriate if your skin is really dry and flaky.
- Antioxidant: Ascorbyl Glucoside, Salicornia Herbacea Extract
- Skin brightening: Ascorbyl Glucoside, Salicornia Herbacea Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Squalane, Urea
- Apply after all basic skin care steps
- Can be used both morning and night
Price at the time of publication: $40.00
Make P:REM Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cream 12
Relief Moisture Cream 12 is a moisturizer to try if you’re searching for a hypoallergenic one that works well on sensitive skin and won’t irritate it. Only 12 components were used to create the Safe me Relief cream, which was created specifically for sensitive skin. Its pH level is 5.5 to prevent skin irritation.
It includes squalane, an emollient that is naturally present in skin, to provide a barrier of protection for your skin. It also contains bergamot fruit oil, sage oil, and raspberry oil, which have soothing effects that can help reduce irritation while also preventing trans-epidermal water loss. Make P:REM Safe Me. Relief Moisture Cream 12 can be used as a primer under makeup because of its yogurt-like texture. The Safe me Relief Moisture Cream 12 may still appeal to you even if you rarely or never use makeup.
If you prefer unscented goods whenever possible or are sensitive to aromas in skincare products, this one isn’t for you because the cream itself contains a faint scent from natural plant and fruit extracts. All skin types, especially sensitive skin, can use this face moisturizer. It has been clinically demonstrated that the product is suited for sensitive skin as well.
- Antioxidant: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Squalane
- Soothing: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
- Use as a moisturizing step after completing the previous skincare steps
- Can be used as a makeup primer
Price at the time of publication: $15.00
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Repair Cream
The COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Repair Cream is the moisturizer for you if you have sensitive skin and enjoy the benefits of using snail slime (snail mucin) in skincare products. Snail secretion filtrate, also known as snail mucus or snail slime, is the main component in this moisturizer and is a fantastic choice if you have sensitive skin. Antioxidants, peptides, and glycolic acid found in snail secretion filtrate work to rejuvenate and heal skin. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory properties, can help minimize scarring, and can enhance the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The humectant betaine, which aids in drawing moisture from the air into the skin, is only one of the many other advantageous compounds that this Korean moisturizer contains. A type of vitamin B5 called panthenol has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. An organic substance called allantoin, which comes from the comfrey plant, aids in calming and soothing sore skin.
One type of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, is well recognized for its capacity to store 1,000 times its own weight in water. Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which are helpful amino acids, cause less discomfort when arginine is used. Adenosine, a nucleoside, aids in enhancing skin texture and lessening wrinkle look.
Don’t be put off by the slimy feel and give this rich yet lightweight snail repair cream a try. Given that COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Repair Cream is free of alcohol, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates as well as scent, this moisturizer is ideal for sensitive skin.
- 92% Snail Mucin: This cream glides on the skin and creates a moisture barrier to plump, moisturize, and calm skin. It contains 92% snail mucin.
- 1,000 parts per million of sodium hyaluronate: hydrating and soothing care
- After cleansing and toning, gently apply a suitable amount of the cream to the face, avoiding the region around the eyes and lips.
- To help the cream sink into the skin’s texture, lightly tap the area where it was applied.
Price at the time of publication: $26.00
Size :100g / 3.52 oz
Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream
Skin that is sensitive is too rapidly activated. Therefore, redness and inflammation can result from even a small amount of sun exposure or poor skincare. That a soothing, calming moisturizer like the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream is on the list of favorites is therefore no surprise. Because it contains some of the best components for this skin type, it is the best Korean moisturizer for sensitive skin. Aloe vera extract is reviving and works as both a moisturizer and an anti-inflammatory.
Additionally, the main component, ceramide, improves moisture retention while softening tough, uneven skin. Hyaluronic acid, the MVP for softening, plumping, and giving skin a dewy appearance, is also present. Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protective barrier by hydrating the skin’s barrier against chronic water and moisture loss. It also improves the skin’s natural strength and function. Try this product if you frequently notice your face is red, inflamed, and itchy or if you have skin conditions like eczema.
- Antioxidant: Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4
- Skin brightening: Curcuma Longa Root Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP
- Soothing: Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract
After cleansing and toning, apply an even layer to your face morning and night. Avoid eye area.
Price at the time of publication: $29.59
Screenshot via https://www.drjart.com/
Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream
This is one of the Best Korean Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin that you should know. The thick, nourishing Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream is ideal for dry, sensitive skin. To stop moisture loss, it creates a layer of protection resembling the natural lipids of the skin. Ceramides, antioxidants, and cell-communicating components are abundant in this Korean cream, which helps to restore skin damage.
Niacinamide promotes healthy skin by boosting the formation of collagen, balancing skin tone, and diminishing the appearance of enlarged pores. The humectants glycerin and panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) hydrate and moisturize the skin. Emollients including squalane, macadamia oil, shea butter, and sunflower seed oil aid in moisturizing and softening the skin. Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, and Ceramide EOP are lipids that hold the skin cells together and are crucial for maintaining the skin barrier.
Emollient cholesterol functions with ceramides to produce a strong skin barrier. A skin-like substance called phytosphingosine aids in lipid barrier repair, stops moisture evaporation, and even has antibacterial properties.
A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, madecassoside is an extract from the Centella asiatica plant that helps to calm the skin. Both beta-glucan and panthenol are well-known for their capacity to promote wound healing and tissue regeneration. Dr. Belmeur Advanced Cica Recovery Cream is ideal for sensitive, very dry skin that requires high hydration and barrier defense. Please be aware that this cica cream contains additional aroma and essential oil.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide, Phytosphingosine
- Antioxidant: Tocopheryl Acetate, Madecassoside(2,000Ppm), Asiaticoside (40Ppm), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide, Phytosphingosine
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Squalane, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide EOP
- Soothing: Panthenol, Madecassoside(2,000Ppm), Beta-Glucan
- Use a mild cleanser to wash your face.
- Utilize a gentle cloth to pat it dry.
- Apply the cream to your face and neck in a circular motion using your fingertips.
- To complete, use your hands to gently pat the area once more until the cream is completely absorbed
Price at the time of publication: $42.00
Size: 150 ml
Screenshot via https://www.naturecollection.com/
Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF 50+ PA+++
If you are familiar with K-beauty routines, you are aware that the daily regimen can include up to 12 steps. But are you familiar with the newest “skipcare” trend in Korean skincare? It entails employing multipurpose products to omit one or two steps from your skincare regimen. The Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk excels in this area.
It does more than just moisturize. The finest Korean sunscreen for sensitive skin is this one. Edelweiss components in it are nutritious and deep-hydrate the skin from the inside out. The thin product spreads easily on the skin and has a liquid base. It provides your face a silky, dewy sheen, as the name would imply. As a result, both normal and mixed skin types benefit greatly from it.
With the SPF 50 recipe, Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk protects your skin from UV rays and keeps working even in the presence of water and sweat. This sunblock includes New Double Layer UV Blocking System Offers Long-Lasting and Impenetrable UV Protection, Even as Humidity Rises. Double Layer UV Blocking System Holds Up to Water and Sweat. If you’re seeking for a versatile item that works well for sensitive skin. Then your best option is this Missha product.
- Antioxidant: Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
- Soothing: Helichrysum Arenarium Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Sunscreen: Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl, Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Wash your face with clean water, follow the steps to moisturize the skin in the morning
- Wait for the products to absorb, then apply sunscreen evenly on the face and neck area
- Wait for 15-20 minutes for the sunscreen to take effect and then you can go out
Price at the time of publication: $22.00
Size: 70 ml
Screenshot via https://missha.com/
Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream
Developed for sensitive skin, Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a soft and effective moisturizer from Korea. It aids in calming and soothing the skin and is formulated with natural ingredients.
Guaiazulene, a naturally occurring plant-based ingredient that helps to reduce inflammation and soothe sensitive skin, is what gives the moisturizer its blue color. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream also contains Centella asiatica extract, which is well-known for its capacity to heal wounds on the skin. The moisturizer also contains wax ester jojoba oil, emollient argan oil, and antioxidant-rich shea butter. They nourish dry, parched skin while aiding in the retention of hydration. Portulaca oleracea and Anthemis nobilis flower extracts are examples of calming plant extracts.
While sodium hyaluronate aids in attracting and binding moisture to the skin, ceramide NP enhances the skin’s barrier function to assist keep moisture in. Peptides are a variety of cell-communicating substances that support skin repair and regeneration for more youthful-looking skin. As the cream seeps into your skin, the blue tint that gives it a blue tint vanishes. It is incredibly calming and works wonders for sunburns and inflammation. This can be seen as one of the Best Korean Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin.
- Antioxidant: Centella Asiatica Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11
- Skin brightening: Morus Alba Root Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP
- Soothing: Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
Apply a tiny amount in a thick layer to the desired areas as the final step in your evening skincare routine.
Price at the time of publication: $35.42
Size: 60 ml
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Aloe vera and propolis are combined in Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel to treat inflammation. This face moisturizer helps to brighten the skin, reduce acne scarring, and hydrate the skin. It is perfect for sensitive, mixed, oily, and acne-prone skin.
The healing and soothing effects of the aloe vera plant’s water and aloe barbadensis leaf extract on the skin are well documented. They are excellent for sensitive skin because they assist to cool and relax the skin. Natural propolis extract, which is taken from honeybee colonies, has been shown to have antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects. It might be helpful for people with sensitive skin since it can calm and shield the skin from environmental irritants.
While cucumber fruit extract, purslane (Portulaca oleracea) extract, and allantoin calm and soothe the skin, betaine and glycerin hydrate the skin. An effective natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract can help shield the skin from the harm caused by free radicals.
For sensitive, greasy, and acne-prone skin, Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel is fantastic. It doesn’t burden your skin down thanks to its light texture. Redness and sunburns might benefit greatly from it as well.
- Antioxidant: Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Arginine
- Soothing: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
Apply a sufficient amount and spread it evenly to the face, body, and any other area that requires hydration and calming. The skin quickly absorbs the clear, light brown aloe gel without peeling or leaving a sticky aftertaste.
Price at the time of publication: $19.00
Size: 100 ml
Screenshot via https://bentoncosmetic.us/
Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
Best-selling Korean moisturizer Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream includes 92% filtrate of snail secretion. Peptides, hyaluronic acid, and other ingredients found in snail secretion filtrate aid to heal and renew the skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and acne scars. This is one of the Best Korean Moisturizers for Sensitive Skin.
In order to boost collagen formation and enhance skin texture, the snail cream also includes a variety of skin-protective antioxidants and cell-communicating substances like peptides. Additionally, the cream contains a number of calming components, including beta-glucan, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, Portulaca oleracea (purslane) extract, and Camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract. This makes the cream an excellent choice for sensitive skin.
Given that it feels light on the face and dries to a matte finish, Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream is a wonderful option for people with sensitive, acne-prone, or oily skin.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aronia Melanocarpa (Black Chokeberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide, Adenosine, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, rh-Oligopeptide-1
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Squalane, Ceramide 3
- Soothing: Allantoin, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Copper Tripeptide-1, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract
Use it as the last step in your skincare routine.
Price at the time of publication: $29.29
iUNIK Black Snail Restore Cream
With 58% black snail extract, Centella asiatica leaf water, and leaf extract, IUNIK Black Snail Restore Cream seeks to restore the skin. This anti-aging lotion smoothes the skin and increases skin elasticity for a more youthful appearance because it contains various natural plant extracts.
It makes sense that a common ingredient in Korean skincare products is snail secretion filtrate. This substance is excellent for sensitive skin because of its reputation for moisturizing, healing, and regenerating capabilities. Emollients including shea butter, jojoba, and camellia oils hydrate and support a strong skin barrier.
An amino acid called arginine aids in wound healing and replaces moisture. It is also a component of collagen, which firms the skin. A natural anti-inflammatory compound called adenosine soothes irritated skin. It is also well known for its anti-aging qualities, which work to increase the suppleness and firmness of the skin. Skin-soothing components like centella asiatica extract and water help reduce the appearance of redness and inflammation.
Licorice, mugwort, gingo, blueberries, and rosehip are all components of the patented chemical known as MultiEX Rosanic, which calms the skin and fortifies the skin barrier. The final component in IUNIK Black Snail Restore Cream that helps to hydrate and enhance skin suppleness is skin-plumping sodium hyaluronate, the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. The dry, sensitive, aging skin that has roughness and other obvious symptoms of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, would be a fantastic candidate for this hydrating cream.
- Antioxidant: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Centella Asiatica Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Adenosine
- Skin brightening: Glycyrrhiza Glabra Licorice Root Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Arginine, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Licorice Root Extract
- Apply following your toner or serum at the end of your skincare routine.
- Afterwards (if using in the morning), apply SPF.
- Useful both in the morning and at night.
Price at the time of publication: $15.99
Screenshot via https://www.iunikcos.com/
Etude House Soon Jung 10-Free Moist Emulsion
Etude House Soon Jung 10-Free Moist Emulsion is a fantastic option if you’re looking for a low-irritant moisturizer with a light emulsion formula. Ten harsh chemicals that might irritate the skin are absent from this Korean emulsion, a light moisturizer in the lotion style. The emulsion is devoid of silicon oil, PEG surfactants, parabens, polyacrylamide, triethanolamine, and imidazolidinyl urea as well as mineral oil, color additives, animal products, synthetic fragrance, and these substances.
Panthenol, a pro-vitamin B5 form that helps to hydrate and calm the skin while bolstering the skin barrier, is used into the emulsion’s formulation. The skin barrier shields the skin from external aggressors and hazardous elements. Squalane is a thin, non-greasy emollient that aids in moisturizing and protecting the skin. A calming and therapeutic compound called madecassoside is obtained from the Centella asiatica plant.
Antioxidants include vitamin E and Camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract work to prevent cellular damage from free radicals and shield the skin from external aggressors. For people with weakened, sensitive, or easily irritated skin, this Korean emulsion is ideal. It is free of harsh chemicals that could irritate the skin and contains a number of useful substances. Because Soon Jung 10-Free Moist Emulsion is non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores, which can exacerbate acne and outbreaks, it won’t cause acne. It has a light, energizing texture that is ideal for skin types that are sensitive, oily, or mixed.
- Antioxidant: Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Squalane
- Soothing: Panthenol, Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
As the last step in your evening skincare routine, apply a small amount in a thick layer to the desired areas.
Price at the time of publication: $14.28
Size: 130 ml
Screenshot via https://www.etude.com/
Suxxess Natural Moisturizing Cream
For two reasons, Suxxess Natural Moisturizing Cream is the best Korean moisturizer for sensitive skin. First, it has several uses. So you can expect it to do more than just hydrate your skin. Two: Its ingredient list is the best we’ve found for natural, chemical-free products.
This cream is filled with organic extracts, fresh minerals, and natural nutrients that nourish and improve the flexibility of your skin. Shea butter and sodium hyaluronate are nutritious elements in the cream. The pH balance of 5.5 on your face is also maintained by arginine, thistle extract, and honeysuckle extract. In addition to hydrating and calming, it also has age-defying healing and scar-reducing benefits.precisely what sensitive skin types require!
It softly soothes and heals sun- and acne-damaged skin while instantly smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. contains sodium hyaluronate, a smaller hyaluronic acid salt that can travel more easily into the skin’s deeper layers. This is advantageous since sodium hyaluronate is the best skin moisturizer on its own and is a potent humectant that draws and retains water. It aids in moisturizing and hydrating the skin.
Its work doesn’t stop there, though. Additionally, Suxxess Natural Moisturizing Cream contains orange and dandelion extracts that help lighten and brighten your skin. Results are apparent after the first application.
- Shea butter and sodium hyaluronate
- Honeysuckle extracts, arginine, and thistle extract
- Dandelion extracts and orange extracts
Apply after all basic skin care steps
Screenshot via https://www.instagram.com/suxxess_cosmetics/
iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream
IUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream is a thin, oil-free gel cream designed to soothe, cleanse, and refresh the skin. It contains 10% tea tree leaf water and 72% water from centella leaves. The brightening and anti-aging properties of this gel-cream help even out skin tone and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
The Centella asiatica leaf water and extract in this Korean skincare product function as natural anti-inflammatory agents and skin soothers. The water and extract from tea tree leaves, which have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, are also included. Your complexion will look more radiant and your visible pore size will be less thanks to niacinamide. Allantoin aids in calming and soothing the skin.
A humectant that aids in hydrating and moisturizing the skin is sodium hyaluronate, which is hyaluronic acid in the form of a sodium salt. Natural anti-inflammatory and skin-brightening qualities can be found in licorice root extract. Wheat germ extract helps nourish and rejuvenate the skin and is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Although it can also be used by those with dry or normal skin, this gel cream is ideal for people with sensitive, oily, or acne-prone skin. It is perfect for people who don’t like the texture of thick cream. Please be aware that iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream has additional aroma and essential oil.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Centella Asiatica Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide, Adenosine
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Gently apply an appropriate amount on the face
- Massage until fully absorbed
Price at the time of publication: $23.99