1. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum, 2. Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum, 3. iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum, 4. Neogen Dermatology Real Vita C Serum, 5. Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting & Firming Ampoule, 6. Cos de Baha Vitamin C 15 Serum, 7. Skin & Lab Skin Science Solution Vitamin C Brightening Serum, 8. Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum, 9. COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum, 10. Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum, 11. It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector Serum, 12. Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum, 13. Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C Serum 21.5%. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the human body. But did you know that it also has a number of benefits in skin care products? Vitamin C works to protect the skin from free radicals and pollution and can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum
- Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum
- iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum
- Neogen Dermatology Real Vita C Serum
- Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting & Firming Ampoule
- Cos de Baha Vitamin C 15 Serum
- Skin & Lab Skin Science Solution Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum
- COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum
- Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum
- It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector Serum
- Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum
- Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C Serum 21.5%
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum
Pure vitamin C is used in the formulation of Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop Serum to reenergize the skin. The most popular vitamin C serum is made with potent Yuja extract and grape extract ingredients, which are natural sources of vitamin C. It is made with a thin consistency that quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn’t feel sticky. It promises to balance out our skin tone, lighten dark spots, and fade acne scars. It offers hydrating benefits that might help you maintain and restructure your skin.
Alcohol, parabens, and coloring agents are not present in this product. It is also completely free of cruelty. It has a lot of antioxidants, which reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and offer you smoother, more radiant skin. This popular Korean serum’s mild, non-comedogenic formula uses powerful brightening and healing properties to treat enlarged pores and dull skin tones.
The Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is ideal for you if you are a skincare novice. Its powerful vitamin C concentration is enough to produce immediate and observable results.
But there are also drawbacks to this product that should be taken into account. The lifetime or shelf life of this serum may be less than that of other Korean vitamin C serums due to the fact that it is an all-natural product. Second, if you have sensitive skin, this might not be the best option. Although it can be utilized, people with oily, normal, or combination skin types tend to find more noticeable improvements. However, this concentration of vitamin C is strong enough to provide the antioxidant effects, brighten, and level out skin tone that vitamin C is best known for.
- Anti-acne: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid 5.0%, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh-Oligopeptide-2, Sh-Polypeptide-1, Sh-Polypeptide-9, Sh-Polypeptide-11
- Skin brightening: Ascorbic Acid 5.0%
- Skin-identical ingredient: Proline, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
How to use
- Apply the toner to the skin after cleansing.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops of the vitamin drop, then gently pat the face with it.
- Pat gently to encourage complete absorption.
Price at the time of publication: $22.00
Size: 35 ml
Screenshot via https://www.klairscosmetics.com/
Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum
Consider using Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum if you have vitamin C-sensitive skin. This serum includes ascorbyl glucoside, a very stable and skin-friendly vitamin C derivative, together with 70% fresh green tangerine extract and 4% niacinamide. Madecassoside, asiaticoside, and centella asiatica are key components in this revised recipe that calm and rehydrate sensitive skin.
A significant portion of the ingredients in this vitamin C serum are bleaching agents. It is made without mineral oils, parabens, artificial perfumes, colors, or ethanol. For a brighter, more even complexion, Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum treats dark spots, uneven skin tone, post-acne hyperpigmentation, dullness, and fine wrinkles.
See the desired outcomes after using this product for two weeks! The lotion promises to lighten, hydrate, and impart brightness to the skin, especially on the face where hyperpigmentation, dark spots, pimples, and freckles are most prominent. Although there have been reports of this product irritating or stinging sensitive skin, it does have a high efficacy rate. Another claim makes reference to sticky residues. As a result, some people can find it challenging to finish the bottle. It can be seen as one of the Best Korean Vitamin C Serums that you should know.
- Tangerine extract that contains 70% of vitamin C. This strong antioxidant guards against environmental harm to the skin.
- 4% Niacinamide: Also referred to as vitamin B3, this component helps to balance out skin tone, lessen redness, and hide pores.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: This stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C protects against free radicals, brightens skin and aids in the reduction of dark spots. It also helps to smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Cane sugar extract: A humectant and natural exfoliant that aids in smoothing out the texture of skin for a more radiant appearance.
- Sodium hyaluronate: This well-known component of skin care products intensively moisturizes the skin and aids in smoothing out fine wrinkles.
- After using a toner, use in the morning and evening and gently pat in.
- For maximum lightening and to avoid pigmentation spots, we also advise using sunscreen during the day.
Price at the time of publication: $19.90
Size: 30 ml
Screenshot via http://us.goodalcosmetic.com/
iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum
The 70% propolis and 12% Hippophae Rhamnoides (buckthorn fruit) in iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum are both high in vitamin C. It is a mild serum that aids in calming and brightening sensitive skin types. Purslane, witch hazel, Centella, and ginkgo extracts all enhance its calming effects.
This serum is ideal for sensitive and dry skin that lacks nutrition and energy because it is made with components that promise to nourish, brighten, and calm the skin simultaneously. It offers a dependable and potent solution that soothes and calms extremely sensitive skin. Additionally, it offers effective wrinkle treatment using natural ingredients. Its formula contains highly concentrated substances.
Propolis, sea buckthorn, and niacinamide are the serum’s three main components. Honey bees generate a material called propolis. It is ideal for skin that is prone to acne since it has potent antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant qualities. Omega 3, 6, and 9 as well as vitamin C and several antioxidants are all abundant in sea buckthorn. These substances offer hydrating, anti-inflammatory, relaxing, and protecting properties. Niacinamide is a vital component that promotes the development of natural ceramides and aids in lightening hyperpigmentation.
iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and comedogenic. Women and men with dry, sensitive, normal, acne-prone, aging, and normal skin can use IUNIK moisturizing serum. For dry and sensitive skin throughout the year, this face serum is great. The layer of skin treated with IUNIK face serum will have a smooth and soft feel.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide, Adenosine
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine
- Soothing: Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Use each day after cleansing, toning, and exfoliating in the morning.
- Apply 2 to 3 drops to the palm of a clean hand, then massage the face and neck with your fingertips.
Price at the time of publication: $19.99
Size: 50 ml
Screenshot via https://www.iunikcos.com/
Neogen Dermatology Real Vita C Serum
The ingredients in Neogen Dermatology Real Vita C Serum include various active ingredients, 10% sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stabilized vitamin C derivative, and 12% vitamin C acerola-plex, a compound of fruits and vegetables that is high in vitamin C. Niacinamide and sodium ascorbyl phosphate are added to this highly strong vitamin C serum, which also contains vitamin complex and citrus fruit extracts from lime, orange, lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. Together, these components help skin appear more radiant and healthy-looking. Additionally, the hyaluronic acid and collagen in this wonderful serum keep the skin supple and moisturized.
This Korean vitamin C serum moisturizes and brightens dull skin while stimulating the production of collagen and providing antioxidant advantages like protection against oxidative stress. The light texture and feel of this Korean water-based serum make it the perfect choice for people with normal, combination, and oily skin. Because it contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a vitamin C derivative, it is also stable and non-irritating.
Customers praise this product for its ability to effectively lighten their skin overall and reduce visible scarring. Additionally, several people remarked that Neogen Dermatology Real Vita C Serum strengthens the skin by reducing breakouts and provides all-day moisture. Sunspots and hyperpigmentation, however, do not show it. This is one of the Best Korean Vitamin C Serums.
- Anti-acne: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (10%), Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (10%), Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Ascorbic Acid(12Ppm), Tocopheryl Acetate(0.1Ppm)
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Ascorbic Acid(12Ppm)
- Skin-identical ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Panthenol
- Apply a suitable amount of it to the entire face after thoroughly cleaning and toning.
- To thoroughly absorb, gently pat and smooth over skin.
- To prevent over-exfoliating, suggest using just one vitamin C supplement.
Price at the time of application: $38.00
Screenshot via https://neogenlab.us/
Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting & Firming Ampoule
The Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting & Firming Ampoule is a concentrated vitamin C serum that features the company’s proprietary 33% Vita C Liposome Formula. The Liposome Formula contains hydrolyzed collagen and 99% pure Vitamin C to immediately deliver the active components for a smoother, brighter skin. Additionally, stable vitamin C derivatives in the form of ascorbyl glucoside and ethyl ascorbic acid are included in the Lipsosome Formula.
In addition to these active ingredients, the serum also contains licorice root extract, niacinamide, tranexamic acid, and arbutin, all of which are known for their brightening properties. They function to lessen the visibility of discolouration and black patches. Hyaluronic acid comes in many different forms, hydrating the skin on many different levels, while adenosine and peptides tighten the skin.
The Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting & Firming Ampoule works to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and dullness, as well as age spots, uneven skin tone, elasticity loss, rough skin texture, and loss of energy. The ampoule absorbs rapidly and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky. Please be aware that this product has additional scent from essential oils. Given that it contains a variety of brightening agents, this vitamin C ampoule/serum is a fantastic solution for dullness, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide*
- Antioxidant: Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether (15,000 Ppm)*, Arbutin*, Ascorbic Acid (1.0005 Ppb)*, Ascorbyl Glucoside (0.00025 Ppb)*, Tocopherol
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide*, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Adenosine
- Skin brightening: Licorice Root Extract, Niacinamide*, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether (15,000 Ppm)*, Tranexamic Acid*, Arbutin*, Ascorbic Acid (1.0005 Ppb)*, Ascorbyl Glucoside (0.00025 Ppb)*
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Ceramide NP*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Licorice Root Extract, Tranexamic Acid*, Allantoin, Panthenol
- Take a small bit of the ampoule after cleansing.
- Cheek, Forehead, and Neck. Apply in this order, paying attention to the skin’s natural texture.
- Massage an ampoule into the skin, moving outwards from the middle of the face, in blemish-prone areas and places with loose skin, particularly around the eyes, lips, jaw, and C-zone.
Price at the time of publication: $28.70
Screenshot via https://misshaus.com/
Cos de Baha Vitamin C 15 Serum
The 15% pure ascorbic acid in Cos de Baha Vitamin C 15 Serum works to reduce redness and hyperpigmentation while providing sun protection. The key to glowing, youthful skin is right here! If you see aging symptoms, do not be alarmed. Your fresh skin can be preserved for as long as you have this product. The most potent and concentrated serum on the market, it is praised for its incredible recipe. When compared to other brands, it has twice the power to immediately absorb vitamin C.
Cos de BAHA vitamin C serum helps fade age spots while protecting the skin from free radicals as you age. It provides a blend of organic and natural substances that rapidly refresh and smooth you out. 15% of the serum is actual vitamin C. If you’re looking for a Korean vitamin C serum made with pure ascorbic acid, this is a VERY inexpensive option.
The best way to repair dark spots on the face, blackheads, acne, and breakouts is with this daily anti-wrinkle serum. The appearance of redness, hyperpigmentation, and sunspots is diminished. In addition to the advantages already mentioned, this product also provides other advantages, including the closing of pores and control of excessive sebum, provision of hydration and radiance, stimulation of elastin and collagen production, defense against harmful external factors and free radicals, improvement of firmness and skin elasticity, and many more.
- Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ext
- Skin brightening: Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ext, Sambucus Nigra Flower Ext
- After cleansing and before moisturizing, evenly distribute 2-3 pumps of the serum.
- Keep away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry area.
Price at the time of publication: $13.95
Screenshot via https://www.cosdebaha.com/
Skin & Lab Skin Science Solution Vitamin C Brightening Serum
You want to get glass skin and improve your skin, but you lack the time and expertise to create the ideal routine. You require a Korean vitamin C serum that will help you achieve better skin while saving money. The serum you require is the Skin & Lab Vitamin C Brightening Serum. After a few weeks, you’ll undoubtedly see the benefits of a few drops in the morning. No need to supplement your program with additional Korean skincare products. This is one of the Best Korean Vitamin C Serums that you should know.
Retinol, a component of the Skin & Lab Vitamin C Brightening Serum, is used to treat acne. Niacinamide, which helps to lessen acne, is also present. This serum evens and brightens skin tone by combining vitamin C with 15 different vitamin mixes. This serum enhances youthful, radiant, and healthy skin by incorporating vitamin bubble capsules with antioxidants.
For people with sensitive skin, this product is suitable. This one is suitable for you if you are someone who cannot handle the use of L-ascorbic acid. This one is for you if you struggle with hyperpigmentation and an uneven skin tone. This serum can help strengthen and hydrate the sunscreen protection because of its mild gel-hydrating composition.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid(15000Ppm), Tocopheryl Acetate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid(106.05Ppb), Tocopherol
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide, Adenosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinol
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid(15000Ppm), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid(106.05Ppb)
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Linoleic Acid
- Soothing: Panthenol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Bioflavonoids
- Apply a few drops to the face and neck.
- Gently pat it over clean and dry skin until fully absorbed.
- TIP: For better results, apply Vitmain B Gel Cream after the serum.
Screenshot via https://skinnlabglobal.com/
Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum
The lightweight consistency of Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum brightens hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and sun spots while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. Additionally, the serum helps to minimize the appearance of acne scars and shrink the appearance of pores and acne.
This Korean vitamin C serum comprises ferulic acid, vitamin E, and Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, a plant-based type of moisturizing hyaluronic acid, in addition to sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a vitamin C derivative with a 20% concentration. Since vitamin C and vitamin E’s photoprotective effects have been found to be doubled by ferulic acid, combining these potent antioxidants offers the best defense against environmental harm. It immediately absorbs and doesn’t leave behind any oily or sticky residue. It has a mild citrus aroma.
This affordable Korean vitamin C serum delivers a significant impact. It costs a fraction of the price and has the same powerful active ingredients as the much more expensive Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Serum. All skin types can benefit greatly from Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum, which has been shown to lessen the look of wrinkles, sun spots, and acne scars as well as stop breakouts.
- Anti-acne: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferulic Acid, Centella Asiatica (Organic Gotu Kola) Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Arginine
- Soothing: Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Organic Aloe) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Organic Gotu Kola) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract
- After cleaning, toning, and exfoliating in the morning, use everyday.
- Use your fingertips to massage the face and neck after dispensing 2 to 3 drops onto the palm of a clean hand.
Price at the time of publication: $20.00
Screenshot via https://seoulceuticals.com/
COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum
COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum is a product from the Derm Skin Care range. To treat dark spots and brighten and firm your face, this vitamin C serum has a potent 23% concentration of pure vitamin C.
Acne scarring, discoloration, uneven skin tone and texture, wrinkles, fine lines, and dullness can all be reduced with the use of the serum. COSRX The Vitamin C 23 Serum prevents the development of melanin (pigment) in your skin as a result of UV exposure and other environmental variables. The lightweight, quickly absorbing serum pairs well with other skin care products and makeup due to its nature.
The serum’s high vitamin C concentration, which reduces visible indications of aging without the usual stinging and irritation associated with serums with high vitamin C concentrations, is its most notable advantage. Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E are used in the formulation to boost hydration and overall effectiveness. To preserve freshness and postpone oxidation, it is packaged in a dark recyclable glass bottle with an oil layer on top. Quickly absorbs and has no greasy or oily texture.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Caffeine, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Adenosine, Niacinamide
- Skin brightening: Ascorbic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Acetyl Glucosamine, Niacinamide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient: Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Arginine
- Soothing: Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Apply a few drops of serum to the skin after cleansing, giving the bottle a gentle shake once or twice from side to side.
- Starting from the center of the face and moving outward with your hands, gently massage and absorb the serum.
- Attach the provided dropper to the product package before using it for the first time.
- Due to active ingredient protection, it is advised to utilize the container within two months of opening.
- Only in the evening should a highly concentrated serum be applied? NO! Use this serum in the morning or the afternoon.
- Make sure to use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher if applied in the morning.
Size: 20 ml
Screenshot via https://www.cosrx.com/
Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum
Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum has a stunning 75% galactomyces ferment filtrate in addition to numerous plant and fruit extracts, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a vitamin C derivative, and 3% pure ascorbic acid. A natural substance called galactomyces ferment filtrate has been demonstrated to lessen oil production, even out uneven skin tones, and lessen wrinkles.
If you’re new to vitamin C and want a moderate yet effective vitamin C mix, this is one of the best beginner Korean vitamin C serums. Even though the serum applies clear to the skin, the natural ingredients give it a faint, light brown hue. Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum has a thin, quick-absorbing texture that leaves your skin feeling supple and smooth.
This serum may be appealing to those with sensitive skin types due to the low concentration of pure vitamin C (which could potentially irritate the skin). You no longer have to be concerned about using “safe” products that cause your skin to become irritated, swollen, or to break out. Dermatologist testing and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) approval have been given to this serum. This product is beneficial for persons who are extremely sensitive to vitamin C because it contains less vitamin C.
Today, incorporate this into your skincare routine so you may continue with your day without expending unnecessary energy. Use this each morning to improve your delicate skin and form a barrier to safeguard it.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Astaxanthin
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide, Adenosine
- Skin brightening: Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Phenylethyl Resorcinol
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid
- Soothing: Allantoin, Panthenol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
- After cleaning the skin, use the toner.
- Apply three to four drops of the vitamin drop, then use it to gently pat your face.
- To ensure complete absorption, pat gently.
Price at the time of publication: $17.00
Screenshot via https://somebymi.com/
It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector Serum
It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector Serum (Blemish Catcher) is a Korean vitamin C serum which uses the vitamin C derivative ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate to tighten skin and minimize pores. This product is helpful at minimizing dark spots and discolorations because it contains a variety of naturally sourced active components. Because of its lightweight texture, it penetrates quickly into the skin. The majority of the ingredients are natural, and there are no added scents, colors, or alcohol. This can be seen as one of the Best Korean Vitamin C Serums.
Unlike pure vitamin C formulations, this stable vitamin C formula is light and dries rapidly without irritating the skin. This brightening serum blends well with makeup and has a mild citrus scent. It is designed with oil-soluble vitamin C derivative ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, making it the perfect choice for people with normal to dry skin.
You must include It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector Serum (Blemish Catcher) in your skincare regimen. With every drop of this intensely hydrating serum, the skin is renewed and brightened while melanin production is hidden for a perfect finish. You don’t need to be concerned about any skin disorders you may have because it is designed for all skin types.
This serum’s bottle includes a measuring scale so you can keep track of how much you’ve used and how much is still in the bottle. Many customers are happy with the results of this product, and the greatest thing is that it is inexpensive when compared to other brands that produce similar outcomes. However, some customers criticize its thick consistency. If you want to avoid feeling sticky during the day, use the serum at night.
- Antioxidant: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Skin brightening: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
- Soothing: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- After cleansing, apply 2 to 3 drops of serum, or tone skin to balance.
- To prevent sagging skin, gently rub in a clockwise direction, successively from bottom to top, and from the inside out.
- For complete absorption, gently pat.
- For best effects, use consistently in the morning and evening.
- If her skincare regimen contains powerful skin-regenerating and exfoliating active ingredients like AHA, BHA, Retinol,…
Price at the time of publication: $16.83
Screenshot via https://www.amazon.com/
Screenshot via https://www.itsskin.com/
Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum
Ascorbic acid, sodium hyaluronate liquid, niacinamide, arginine, and other plant extracts are used in the formulation of Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum to brighten and firm the skin. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), which is known for its capacity to balance out skin tone, is present in this recipe at 5%. Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Bambusa Vulgaris (bamboo) Water are just a few of the serum’s other helpful components.
Together, these components improve the skin barrier, restore the proper balance of moisture, smooth the skin, and lessen the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. This serum has been reformulated with organic components that enhance stability and slow down quick oxidation. To give the components the best possible protection from sunlight, the product is packaged in a dark brown bottle. The mixture has a sulfuric smell at first, but it quickly goes away.
Although the 5% vitamin C content is on the lower end, it is sufficient to produce results and should be acceptable to those with sensitive skin. It easily penetrates into the skin due to its thin, light texture. It’s easy to dispense this facial serum because it comes in a pump bottle.
- Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) Water: It supports a stronger skin barrier and calms irritated skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic Acid, a form of pure vitamin C, helps to brighten skin tone and repair UV-damaged skin texture. It helps to increase firmness, lighten the skin tone, and lessen the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Sodium hyaluronate: It maintains the skin’s proper moisture balance by preventing moisture evaporation. It enhances the skin’s capacity to hold onto water, keeping it moisturized and healthy and reducing collagen loss.
- Adenosine: It promotes healthy looking for a longer period of time by minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and smoothing the skin.
- Apply 2-3 pumps of the product evenly after cleansing and before moisturizing as your serum step.
- Keep in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Price at the time of publication: $15.63
Size: 60 ml
Screenshot via https://puritoen.com/
Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C Serum 21.5%
It’s not always a good idea to go above and beyond, particularly when it comes to vitamin C goods. In fact, specialists claim that anything with more than 22% vitamin C won’t provide any further benefits and may even irritate the skin.
Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C Serum 21.5% with a high concentration is manufactured with 21.5% Pure Vitamin C and 70% Vitamin Tree Water. Benefits of vitamin C serum include lightening skin tone and erasing dark spots and hyperpigmentation, but its main advantage is that it delivers concentrated vitamin C to the skin. Not to mention, it is also non-greasy, light, watery, and quick to absorb. It is artificial coloring and fragrance-free, vegan, cruelty-free, ethanol-free, paraben-free, silicon-free, steroid-free, and devoid of ethanol and parabens.
Because serums typically have larger concentrations of active chemicals than simple moisturizers, regular use of Vitamin C serum will have a noticeable impact on the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and skin texture.
Please be aware that high temperatures can allow Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced serum to oxidize or slightly leak. Since it is a natural occurrence that can only appear to pure vitamin, you may experience the following symptoms: “Slight leak, hissing sound, gassy – bubbles”. You can easily get a new product for the problem by contacting CS.
- Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid (21.5%)
- Skin brightening: Ascorbic Acid (21.5%)
- Skin-identical ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Panthenol, Allantoin
- Apply the toner to the skin after cleansing.
- Apply 1-2 drops of the vitamin serum to your palms and then rub them over the lackluster, elastic regions of your body.
Price at the time of publication: $30.00
Screenshot via https://wishtrend.com/