1. Bhim, 2. HDFC Chillr, 3. Mobikwik, 4. PayUMoney, 5. ICICI Pockets. Money Transfer Apps gained popularity in recent years as a new trend, making it easier for users to pay by paying and managing their finances through a money transfer app. India is also a country with exciting development with the emergence of a money transfer application that attracts a large number of users. Let's refer to "Best Money Transfer Apps in India", in today's article.
Bhim was founded by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to facilitate safe, easy & instant digital payments through your mobile phone, making it possible for users to send and receive money just from their mobile phone or UPI ID. The best part of the Bhim app is that it makes simple and secure transactions anywhere in India. More specifically, Bhim offers incentives to attract new users, you can get up to INR 51 cashback the first time you pay through the Bhim app.
How you can use Bhim:
- Download the app to your device
- Set a UPI PIN for your bank account
- Use your cell number as your payment address.
- Thereafter you can simply start transaction on Bhim App
- BHIM app is compatible with Android 5.0 and above.
- Your phone should have an active SIM linked to your Bank Account.
- You must have a valid Debit Card for your Bank Account. This is required to generate UPI PIN.
Link Dowloads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.org.npci.upiapp&hl=en&gl=US
Source: Business Standard
Source: Deccan Herald
Users can experience HDFC Chillr’s services, including:
- Instant Set-Up, Easy, Safe & Secure Access
- Quick Money Transfers
- Manage Cards from one place
- Track your investments
- Effortless & Convenient Bill Payments includes
- One-Touch Share
- Set Up Favorites
- Cardless Cash
- EVA ChatBot Support
- eCMS: stands for Electronic Cash Management Services is a specialized online payment service offered to large corporations having a fixed set of customers such as agents, investors…
Link dowload: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapwork.hdfc&hl=en_IN&gl=US
MobiKwik becomes a big digital wallet or a money transfer app popular in India. Thanks to its strong connection to the community, the app has attracted nearly 25 million users with 50,000 retailers. Besides, MobiKwik has also tied up with large and small-time grocery, restaurants, and other offline merchants to meet all users’ payment needs and assist in managing individual financial needs.
MobiKwik app lets its users send money by using a credit card, debit card or add money in MobiKwik wallet by using a credit card, debit card, net banking along with doorstep cash collection service, which can, in turn, be used to pay utility bills, recharge and shop at marketplaces. MobiKwik UI is designed extremely cleanly and has good user interaction.
Link dowload: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobikwik_new&hl=en_IN&gl=US
PayUMoney is a money transfer app popular in India. PayUMoney has headquarters in Gurgaon, it provides online payment solutions such as money transfer, UPI payments, book movie tickets, flight tickets, travel, hotel bookings, shopping, prepaid mobile recharges. PayUMoney will help you track all your transactions on the go, request payments via itemized invoices and payment links in a jiffy, and create your personalized website to receive payments.
Today, PayUMoney is accepted payment by many businesses such as Make My Trip, Jabong, Book My Show, YEP ME, Travelyaari, Zomato, Amity University… In addition, PayUMoney has also partnered up with various major banks like HDFC, ICICI, Induslnd, Citibank. Therefore, PayUMoney has given the belief of customers, partners and became an app popular among users in India.
Link dowload: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=payumoney.merchantapp&hl=en&gl=US
Source: Isrg KB
Source: The Indian Express
ICICI Pockets is an application initiated by ICICI bank to transfer and receive payments online in the easiest way. The advantage of this app is that you can send money to the bank, mobile number, Whatsapp contacts, Fb id, email id. ICICI Pockets is considered an app that makes easy and instant payment anytime, anywhere in India with many awesome deals. It also ensures 100% secure payments with an automatic refund policy if payment but transaction is not done successfully. ICICI Pockets are also the first app in India to offer UPI Payments, Bharat QR code payments.
Pockets by ICICI Bank will bring you utilities such as:
- iWish Deposit service is a flexible Recurring Deposit that lets you save for your goals as and when you have the funds and earn better interest rates just like a Fixed Deposit
- Pay Anyone
- Shop Anywhere
- The Pocket’s prepaid wallet is a VISA card, which can be used to shop online on websites such as Amazon.
- Transfer funds instantly and securely to bank accounts and your contacts (via UPI, mobile number, email, WhatsApp, Google+)Pay utility bills such as Reliance Energy, BSES, NDPL, BEST, MSEB, Torent, Mahanagar Gas, Indraprastha Gas, Gujarat Gas
Link dowload: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icicibank.pockets&hl=en&gl=US
Source: Top Best Alternative