1. Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis, 2. Introduction to Business Analytics 2022, 3. Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™, 4. Business Data Analytics Study Guide (IIBA®-CBDA endorsed), 5. Basics of Business Analytics - Using Excel, R and Power BI, 6. Business Analytics with Big Data : A Complete Guide. Business analytics (BA) is a combination of disciplines and technology for employing data analysis, statistical models, and other quantitative methods to solve business challenges. It entails an iterative, rigorous investigation of an organization's data to drive decision-making, with a focus on statistical analysis. Companies that are data-driven consider their data as a corporate asset and actively seek methods to use it to gain a competitive edge. Data quality, trained analysts who understand the technology and the company, and a commitment to leveraging data to uncover insights that influence business choices are all essential components of business analytics success. From these things, Toplist has summarized the top of the best online Business Analytics courses to help you improve yourself and improve the skills of Business Anlytics.
- Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- Introduction to Business Analytics 2022
- Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™
- Business Data Analytics Study Guide (IIBA®-CBDA endorsed)
- Basics of Business Analytics – Using Excel, R and Power BI
- Business Analytics with Big Data : A Complete Guide
Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
Are you interested in working as a Marketing Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst, or Data Scientist? And you wish to learn the necessary mathematical abilities for the job? Then you’ve arrived to the right location! You can use Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis. (includes TEMPLATES in Excel). This is where you should begin. And it’s an excellent start!
It’s no secret that a lot of these topics have been thoroughly discussed on the internet. Hundreds of times. It is, however, nearly impossible to find an organized program that explains why specific statistical tests are utilized so frequently. Although modern software packages and computer languages automate the majority of these tasks, this course provides you with something much more valuable: critical thinking skills. Computers and programming languages function similarly to ships at sea. They are excellent vessels that will transport you to your intended location; nevertheless, it is up to you, the aspiring data scientist or BI analyst, to navigate and steer them in the appropriate direction.
For several months, the authors worked full-time to build the greatest possible Statistics course that will provide the most value to you. Because the writers want you to succeed, the course is designed to be as interesting as possible. Subscribing will provide you high-quality animations, excellent course materials, quiz questions, handouts, and course notes, as well as a glossary with all new terms you’ll learn.
Please keep in mind that Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee applies to this course. What’s the harm in providing such a guarantee? This course will undoubtedly be beneficial to you.
What you will learn
- Knowing the principles of statistics is essential.
- Learn how to deal with various forms of data.
- How to visualize various sorts of data
- Calculate the central tendency, asymmetry, and variability metrics.
- Correlation and covariance should be calculated.
- Differentiate between different sorts of distributions and deal with them.
- Calculate the confidence intervals.
- Confirm your hypothesis.
- Make decisions based on data.
- Recognize how regression analysis works.
- Execute a regression analysis
- Dummy variables should be used and understood.
- Even with Python and R, you can grasp the ideas required for data science!
Who this course is for
- People who want a career in Data Science
- People who want a career in Business Intelligence
- Business analysts
- Business executives
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and quant analysis
- Anyone who wants to learn the subtleties of Statistics and how it is used in the business world
- People who want to start learning statistics
- People who want to learn the fundamentals of statistics
- It is not necessary to have any prior experience.
- A willingness to learn and put what you’ve learned into practice
Instructor: 365 Careers
Udemy rate: 4.5/5.0 (31,433 ratings)
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/statistics-for-data-science-and-business-analysis/
Introduction to Business Analytics 2022
When can you declare that a company is profitable? What methods do companies employ to keep track of their performance? What makes an analytics project successful? If you’re intrigued by these issues and want to learn more about business analytics, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
This course will teach you how to:
- Establish your company’s goals.
- Differentiate between a long-term and an annual business strategy.
- Create a stakeholder map.
- Learn what business intelligence is and why it is so important for today’s businesses.
- Complete an end-to-end process mapping exercise.
- Learn about the several types of end-to-end processes that exist in a business: H2R (Hire-to-Retire), R2R (Record-to-Report), O2C (Order-to-Cash), STP (Source-to-Pay) (S2P)
- Determine the most important value drivers.
- What are metrics and how are they different from KPIs?
- Benchmarking should be done both internally and externally.
- Recognize the significance of the Master Data function.
- Perform historical, variance, trend, value-based, correlation, time series, and regression analysis, as well as machine and deep learning analysis.
- Determine which form of analysis is most appropriate for the problem at hand.
- Gain knowledge of how to handle an analytics project.
- Learn the characteristics of a successful analytics project.
All of this will be taught by a professional with extensive experience. Randy Rosseel has been a part of the Coca-Cola ecosystem for over 16 years. He’s worked as a company controller, a senior manager of planning and consolidation, an associate director of planning and performance management, and eventually a director of finance overseeing hundreds of workers.
Each topic in the course builds on the one before it. And if you don’t learn these abilities in the appropriate order, you can get lost along the way. For example, if they are not first introduced to stakeholder and end-to-end process mapping, they will fail to grasp how to identify KPIs.
- People who aspire to have a successful business career
- Executives in the business world
- Managers with ambition
- Individuals who desire to establish their own firm but lack the fundamental business skills
- Analysts in business intelligence
- Analysts of financial markets
- Anyone interested in learning how to evaluate a company’s performance.
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
Udemy rate: 4.6/5.0 (3,051 ratings)
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-business-analytics/
Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™
If you want to work as a Data Scientist or a Business Analyst, you’ll need to brush up on your statistical skills. But getting started is difficult… Learning / relearning ALL of statistics appears to be an impossible task. This is precisely why this course was designed!
This is one of the best online Business Analytics courses. Here you will learn the most important statistics for a Data Scientist or Analyst in a short amount of time. This isn’t just another statistics lesson. This training is quite useful. The writers have provided real-world examples of business challenges to demonstrate how you may use this information to advance your career.
You’ll learn about distributions, the z-test, the Central Limit Theorem, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, statistical significance, and more all at the same time! So, what do you have to lose? Enroll now to give your career a boost!
- Learn what a Normal Distribution is and how to use it.
- Standard deviations should be understood.
- Define the terms “continuous” and “discrete” variables.
- Learn what a sample distribution is and how to use it.
- Recognize the Central Limit Theorem
- The Central Limit should be used. In application, the theorem
- For Means, use Hypothesis Testing.
- Use Hypothesis Testing to Determine Proportions
- Use the Z-Score and Z-Tables to your advantage.
- Use the t-Score and t-Tables to your advantage.
- Understand the distinction between a normal and a t-distribution.
- Recognize and use statistical significance
- Construct confidence intervals.
- Recognize the dangers of using p-Values excessively.
- Anyone interested in mastering statistics for business analytics or learning statistics from the ground up
- Anyone interested in gaining hands-on experience with statistics.
- Just a basic knowledge of high school maths
Instructor: Kirill Eremenko
Udemy rate: 4.5/5.0 (9,742 ratings)
Business Data Analytics Study Guide (IIBA®-CBDA endorsed)
Organizations that understand how to use it surpass their competitors significantly. However, putting your data to good use isn’t straightforward. You’ll need technical abilities to gather and analyze the data, but you’ll also need organizational skills to know when to do it and how to interpret the results to make better judgments. This is what business data analytics is all about, and it’s what we’ll be looking at.
The International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®) has officially endorsed this course, which qualifies for 14 professional development units toward certification. This course will teach you how to plan for a data analytics project, how to organize the analytics process, and what to think about to ensure that the outcomes of your analysis will result in significant business change.
The following subjects will be covered in this course:
- What is business data analytics, and how does it vary from other data-related fields such as data science or business analysis?
- How do you come up with research questions for your analytics project?
- How should the data collection process be organized?
- What to consider when conducting an analysis
- How should the results of the analysis be interpreted and communicated to decision-makers?
- How do you make sure that your analysis results in practical actions?
- What to think about while expanding your analytics capabilities
In addition to the usual Udemy certificate, you will receive an official IIBA Endorsed Education Provider certificate of completion. The International Institute of Business Analysis offers a unique certification in business data analytics (IIBA®-CBDA) for business data analytics professionals. It assesses your understanding of the IIBA’s Guide to Business Data Analytics and recognizes your ability to perform analysis-related tasks in support of business analytics efforts.
The exam comprises of 75 scenario-based multiple-choice questions that must be completed in two hours. It is both a difficult and rewarding exam. This course is completely matched with the Guide to Business Data Analytics, and it is your opportunity to study for the exam.
- What is business data analytics
- Defining research questions
- Collecting data
- Performing analysis
- Interpreting the results of analysis
- Influencing decision making
- Scaling analytics capability
- Business analysts working on data analytics initiatives
- Project managers managing data projects
- Line managers managing data teams
- Anyone preparing for IIBA®-CBDA exam
- Although some knowledge of data analysis, statistics, or business analysis is beneficial, it is not needed. It is not necessary to have any prior experience.
Instructor: Igor Arkhipov
Udemy rate: 4.4/5.0 (50 ratings)
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/business-data-analytics/
Basics of Business Analytics – Using Excel, R and Power BI
This introductory course is designed to introduce the principles that a budding business analyst will need. From basic statistical analysis to R basics, power BI as a visualization tool, and predictive analytics, you’ll be taken on a journey. This course is designed to provide you a classroom-like experience with slow-paced instruction so that you can absorb topics, practice on your own, and apply what you’ve learned to any other dataset. This is one of the best online Business Analytics courses.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your ability to lead.
- In terms of corporate data and analysis, you will be able to influence managerial decisions.
- As individuals and in groups, you will be capable of assessing and applying theoretical ideas to a variety of business circumstances.
- Identify business issues, think logically, evaluate, and create reports using visualization.
- R, Power BI, and Excel will become second nature to you.
- You’ll have a solid conceptual understanding of business analytics.
- In the application of Data Analytics and Predictive Modelling, you will develop critical thinking abilities.
- Students will be taught how to use strategic thinking approaches.
- Future managers should be instilled with and nurtured with critical thinking on Big Data Analytics.
- To comprehend and connect Business Models in order to improve organizational performance.
- Understand and assess crucial business circumstances and data in order to make informed decisions.
- Understand statistical concepts, data mining principles, and business intelligence concepts.
- Data and data analytics models should be understood.
- Understand the fundamentals of Excel, R, and Power BI to communicate data
- Beginner – Business Analyst
- Basic Statistics, Basics of Excel
Instructor: Soumyajit Halder
Udemy rate: 4.4/5.0 (19 ratings)
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/basics-of-business-analytics-using-excel-r-and-power-bi/
Business Analytics with Big Data : A Complete Guide
This Business Analytics course introduces students to several forms of business analytics, data types, data sources, Big Data and Big Data Analytics, and Social Media as well as Social Media Analytics. Students will frequently come across business terms, various technical features, Big Data, and Social Media-related information while taking this course.
This course is divided into eight sections, each of which comprises 35 video lectures and many quiz sections to test your understanding. The curriculum is organized in such a way that students can feel the flow of the subject, making it easier for them to learn. The entire course is approximately 3 hours of interesting talks. Every film includes a graphical representation to keep pupils interested in the subject.
The course is flawlessly structured. It begins with a brief description of the course provider. Then there are reasons why students should enroll in this course. Introduction, importance of Business Analytics to Business, Data and Understanding of Data, Big Data Concepts, and information concerning Social Media Analytics are all covered in this post describing this new section. This is one of the best online Business Analytics courses.
- Students will leave this course confident in their abilities to: grasp exactly what kind of data organizations are working with; undertake preliminary analysis; and build interventions based on that analysis that are meant to affect behavior, regardless of their industry or profession.
- Big Data and Social Analytics are concepts that you should be familiar with.
- Learn about the many sorts of analytics.
- Recognize the importance of analytics from a business standpoint.
- Analysts and Analytics Managers; Consultants; Software Engineers, Developers, and Programmers; Enterprise Architects and other systems specialists; Directors with data-intensive portfolios and CEOs, particularly in the IT industry; Data Scientists and Engineers looking to transition into such a role; and Researchers and Project Managers who work with large data sets are just a few examples of roles that would benefit.
- This course may not be appropriate for experienced data analysts who are already working in this field.
- No technical knowledge is required. The student should be having brief knowledge of Business and business terminology.
Instructor: Global Learning Labs
Udemy rate: 4.2/5.0 (191 ratings)
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/business-analytics-with-big-data-a-complete-guide/