1. Cisco Customer Success Manager, 2. Customer Success: A good career for you? Interview + Salary, 3. CSMath: Make Data-Driven Decisions in Customer Success, 4. Customer Success 101, 5. Fundamentals of Real Customer Success, 6. Customer Success: Build Cross-Functional Relationships, 7. Customer Success Manager: Fundamentals to your CSM career, 8. Customer Success: How to Reduce Churn and Increase Retention, 9. Essential Customer Success, 10. Customer Success 201. Are you looking to advance or reskill your Customer Success career? Udemy is an e-learning portal that may assist you with this. Their purpose is to enhance lives through learning, and they are the largest online destination for students and organizations to learn from experienced instructors. It is a list of the Best Online Customer Success Courses for you to sign up for and start taking now from the comfort of your own home to help make it easy and know what Customer Success courses are out there for you to take.
- Cisco Customer Success Manager
- Customer Success: A good career for you? Interview + Salary
- CSMath: Make Data-Driven Decisions in Customer Success
- Customer Success 101
- Fundamentals of Real Customer Success
- Customer Success: Build Cross-Functional Relationships
- Customer Success Manager: Fundamentals to your CSM career
- Customer Success: How to Reduce Churn and Increase Retention
- Essential Customer Success
- Customer Success 201
Cisco Customer Success Manager
On top of the Best Online Customer Success Courses, Cisco Customer Success Manager is not to be missed. This course is designed to help you increase your knowledge, abilities, and competence in order to prepare for your CSM job and to give you the confidence to perform it. Through the use of practical exercises and role plays, the course aims to provide you the chance to expand your real-world experience in a secure atmosphere.
This course will offer you the confidence and skills you need to succeed as a Customer Success Manager (CSM), assisting your clients in realizing the value of their solutions and achieving their business goals. The course provides hands-on learning through practical activities based on real-world scenarios and case studies.
You may practice and build confidence in completing essential activities using best-practice tools and approaches while receiving feedback from the facilitator and your peers in this highly interactive course. The learner will also benefit from this course as they prepare for the Customer Success Manager Certification.
- Experience working with clients to define, monitor, and deliver business results through the use of technology, as well as a desire to do so
- Working in a customer-facing position, such as technical sales, system engineering, or anything similar, will be extremely beneficial
Who this course is for:
- Those preparing to take the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist exam
- Individuals have prior experience collaborating with clients to develop, monitor, and achieve business results through technology deployment
Course Rating: 4.8/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-manager-cert-dtcsm/
Customer Success: A good career for you? Interview + Salary
Let’s learn the fundamentals of customer success management from someone who is presently managing a team of Customer Success Managers at Uber, which is responsible for more than $140 million in yearly recurring income. The teacher has worked in customer-facing professions for more than a decade, including consulting and account management. As Director of Client Services/Customer Success, he created a Customer Success department from the ground up. This course is for you whether you’re in a customer-facing job today, or if you’re a nurse, teacher, bartender, or shop employee who wants to know if customer success is the correct career path for you.
This course will prepare you to deal with a new market reality: clients pick which businesses to do business with on their own terms. Chuck proves that the customer is not always right, contrary to popular belief. However, in today’s fragmented, highly competitive social commerce sector, they still have the upper hand. This reality effectively inverts decision-making authority, control, and direction. Leaders, managers, and employees must swiftly adjust to survive and succeed in this new environment, or they will perish.
- Anyone who is interested in Customer Success
- Anyone interested in moving into a Customer Success role
- Account Managers and Customer Success Managers Managers who want to advance in their careers
- Customer Service Representatives Professionals considering a career in sales or customer service
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-101/
CSMath: Make Data-Driven Decisions in Customer Success
“Be more data-driven!” That is the upper management’s slogan, but what does it mean? Surprisingly, the same SaaS executives frequently make poor judgments as a result of data misinterpretation. It’s not about utilizing data; it’s about using data right to become data-driven. Customer Success Operations, Customer Success executives, and business analysts may be learnt and use realistic statistics in real-world Customer Success applications with this online series.
One of the Best Online Customer Success Courses is CSMath: Make Data-Driven Decisions in Customer Success. The course includes various case studies of businesses that have gained a competitive edge as a result of their grasp of this new reality. This course is for you if you deal with customers and are interested in marketing, market research, sales, customer service, and strategy. It will assist you in gaining a better grasp of today’s evolving and ever demanding client. You’ll be able to make better judgments and increase operational performance as a consequence. This course includes printable Excel worksheets for practicing ideas, quizzes to enhance learning, and a useful CSMath Handy Equations and Procedures Guide for putting your new abilities to use.
- Basic knowledge of algebra
- Microsoft Excel for Office 365
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Customer Success Operations
- Customer Success leaders (CCOs, VPs, Directors)
- Customer Operations
Course Rating: 4.6/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/csmath-make-data-driven-decisions/
Customer Success 101
Customer Success is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the IT industry, owing to the need to keep customers and provide value. Customer Success specialists are in more demand as technology firms continue to grow at a rapid pace. Uber, Google, and Microsoft are just a few examples of digital businesses that now hire customer success experts, and this trend is expected to continue.
This is a high-impact course that covers important issues in a short amount of time while cutting out the fluff so you receive the information you need. You’ll learn the fundamentals of customer success, including how it got started, tools and analytics, typical tasks, and how to find a job in the industry.
The course focuses on Customer Success in SaaS companies that are at the forefront of this emerging market (a perspective missing from other courses). Learn from two teachers with a combined 10 years of first-hand Customer Success experience at diverse SaaS firms across North America, Australia, and Europe. They’ve interviewed, hired, and established Customer Success teams over this time. They use this information to give insight into the perfect Customer Success professional profile and, as a result, secure a job in this industry.
- People at companies who are interested in learning more about Customer Success.
- People who wish to shift careers and are searching for a solid foundation in Customer Success.
- Customer Success is a topic that recruiters are interested in knowing more about.
- Recruiters searching for advice on how to hire and find Customer Success professionals.
Course Rating: 4.5/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-saas-101/
Fundamentals of Real Customer Success
You’re working on something, but it’s probably not true customer success. This course will teach you all you need to know about customer success from the bottom up. CS isn’t only about keeping track of accounts or assisting customers with issues. It is your responsibility to ensure that clients receive what they require from your product in the manner in which they require it. It’s a basic definition, but doing it correctly requires a lot of effort. This training can help you find innovative techniques to assist your clients’ objectives, whether you’re new to CS or have expertise in the sector.
You will undertake activities throughout the course to put principles into practice right away. Don’t just listen to the teacher lecture; apply what you’re learning to YOUR consumers to get the most out of this course. It is strongly advised that you take a break and practice these exercises along the way, as well as download the templates to utilize on the job. Enroll in this course now if you’re ready to help your customers stay longer, accomplish more, and advocate for you!
- Customer success managers
- Account manager
- Those who are interested in pivoting their careers to customer success
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/fundamentals-of-real-customer-success/
Customer Success: Build Cross-Functional Relationships
Have you ever been annoyed because it appears that other departments within your firm don’t care as much about consumers as you do? Do you want to inspire other teams to take a customer-centric approach? Do you wish you had the capacity to lead a cross-functional team effectively in order to improve the customer experience? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the course for you!
Building Cross-Functional Relationships with Customer Success will help you understand the goals and pressures that drive other teams within your firm, as well as the intersections between each team and Customer Success. The course concentrates on marketing, sales, customer service, product development, financing, and leadership. This training will help you improve your customer experience by giving you practical advice on how to involve other teams in your company in relevant ways. At the end of the course, it focuses on three major roadblocks to cross-functional collaboration and show you how to overcome them.
- You will get the most if you are currently working in a customer-facing, corporate role
- Customer success leaders
- Anyone who wants to improve cross-functional collaboration
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-build-cross-functional-relationships/
Customer Success Manager: Fundamentals to your CSM career
A slew of new employment have emerged as a result of the digital revolution. Most people think of computer programming, website design, or software integration when they think of programming, but what about the human side? One such position is Customer Success Manager.
With a nutshell, this profession is assisting clients in achieving their objectives using the product or service they purchased. Client retention is critical for every firm. Keeping a client is far less expensive than acquiring a new one, and trying to reclaim that customer is even more costly. This is where this position comes into play. You handle any complaints they may have. You join them in their joy if they succeed.
You’ll need to collect data from Touch Points and channels across your whole business to get this crucial knowledge. In this lesson, you will go through the customer journey map, which is a fantastic tool for identifying and improving Touch Points. You’ll learn how to quantify these contact points, and go through various models for determining the best business plan for a customer-centric company. You will receive practical exercises and other papers during the course that you can apply immediately to your present business.
- An open mind and an eagerness to learn.
- Sales people or business professionals
- Professionals with basic knowledge of Customer Success
- Customer Success Managers
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-manager/
Customer Success: How to Reduce Churn and Increase Retention
Do you want to know how to minimize churn in your organization in the most efficient way possible? , Do you want to work as a Customer Success Manager? If that’s the case, this is the class for you. Here, you’ll learn how to minimize your company’s turnover rate in only a few months by following a step-by-step guide. Did you know that a Customer Success Manager’s average annual compensation is roughly $70,000, according to Payscale?
The fact that this is a new sector with no college degree or official certification is very intriguing. You can become a customer success manager if you have the proper knowledge, abilities, and attitude. In this course on how to decrease churn and boost retention, you’ll learn the approaches that will enable you to excel as a customer success manager, and you’ll be prepared to discuss these strategies in a job interview when asked, “How would you minimize churn in our company?”
- Understand and explain how to decrease churn in your firm to save hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
- By following these tactics, you will be able to greatly enhance client retention and yearly recurring income.
- Beginner – intermediate level
- Anyone who is looking for new ways to reduce churn in their company and increase retention
- Entrepreneurs, VPs of Sales
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-how-to-reduce-churn-and-increase-retention/
Essential Customer Success
Essential Customer Success is also one of the Best Online Customer Success Courses. If you enroll in this course, you will learn from an instructor who has over two decades of experience leading customer success and professional services teams, managing multi-million dollar businesses, and advising some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies, including Ikea, Unilever, Nestle, Amex, and many others. You may also take advantage of real-world expertise that has been shown to produce best-in-class retention and revenue, as well as make you and your client successful.
This course provides a comprehensive, hands-on look at the skills and practices required of a Customer Success Manager. This training is built around an organized, thorough, and practical customer success framework that you can take away, alter, and apply to your consumers. This course provides you with the chance to boost retention by being proactive and learning about methods that will improve adoption and expansion. There is something for everyone, regardless of their interest in Customer Success Management, thanks to the rigorous methodology and underlying structure that has been established on decades of experience.
- An interest in being a better CSM
- Those interested in becoming Customer Success Managers
Course Rating: 4.3/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/essential-customer-success/
Customer Success 201
Have you secured a Customer Success (CS) job? Or perhaps you’ve reached a point in your new career as a Customer Success professional when you’re feeling stuck? By highlighting the important areas of focus in a framework for you and your customers: Partner, Monitor, Engage, Iterate, Sell, and Daily Operations, this course will prepare you for a career in CS as well as enhance your present level.
Starting with the fundamentals, the course goes through the role’s requirements and offer useful hints and recommendations to assist you and your business flourish. Key portions will be accompanied by exercises so that you may use what you’ve learned in your own firm.
The course focuses on Customer Success in SaaS companies that are at the forefront of this emerging market (a perspective missing from other courses). Learn from two teachers with a combined 10 years of first-hand Customer Success experience at diverse SaaS firms across North America, Australia, and Europe. They’ve interviewed, hired, and established Customer Success teams over this time.
While other courses are offered by instructors who are either new to the profession or have recently left it, the teachers in this course continue to live, learn, and teach. They use this knowledge to present you with information, best practices, and exercises that they’ve learnt throughout the course of their careers, putting you in the greatest position to succeed.
- Basic understanding about Customer Success
- Understanding of SaaS companies
Course Rating: 4.2/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/customer-success-saas-201/