1. ITS-102: Information Technology Specialist Network Security, 2. Information Security Management Fundamentals for Non-Techies, 3. Information Security A-Z™: Complete Cyber Security Bootcamp, 4. Information Security Awareness-ISO 27001:2013, 5. ISO/IEC 27005. Information security risk management, 6. ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS), 7. How to become a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer), 8. Best Introduction to Information Security, 9. PCI DSS Compliance : The A-Z™ Information Security Course, 10. Information Security for IT Professionals. Information security is a growing issue for businesses and individuals alike, and the demand for training in the field is on the rise. Would you like to tighten up your information security measures at home or at work? Or perhaps you’re an employer wanting to step up your business’s security measures and educate your employees on the topic. Maybe you’re considering a career in information security and are looking to get started. The best online information security courses can help.
- ITS-102: Information Technology Specialist Network Security
- Information Security Management Fundamentals for Non-Techies
- Information Security A-Z™: Complete Cyber Security Bootcamp
- Information Security Awareness-ISO 27001:2013
- ISO/IEC 27005. Information security risk management
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- How to become a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Best Introduction to Information Security
- PCI DSS Compliance : The A-Z™ Information Security Course
- Information Security for IT Professionals
ITS-102: Information Technology Specialist Network Security
Threats exist wherever there is a network, whether wired or wireless. Viruses, trojans, encryption, spam, permissions, wireless, passwords, firewalls, policies, remote access… security is undeniably one of the most important components of any company’s network.
The ITS-102: Information Technology Specialist Network Security exam is a good place to start if you want to get into IT. If you pass just one exam, you’ll be certified! This course will walk you through a variety of real-world examples, including a free open-source firewall called pfSense that you can install at home.
This course covers the fundamentals of network security in over 4 hours of content, including more than 40 lectures. Before moving on to the next section, each chapter concludes with a quiz so you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge. Pass the ITS-102: Information Technology Specialist Network Security exam by standing out from the crowd and learning security fundamentals.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in security
- Students preparing for the ITS exams
- General IT knowledge
- Understand basic networking commands (e.g. ipconfig, ping)
Course ratings: 4.7/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/its-102-information-technology-specialist-network-security/
Information Security Management Fundamentals for Non-Techies
Are you interested in learning the fundamentals of information security management? Are you a business owner or aspiring IT professional who wants to learn more about cybersecurity? If that’s the case, this is the course for you! You will learn the fundamentals of information security management step by step in this 9.5-hour course, which will teach you the essential cybersecurity core principles you need to know.
You’ll also learn by the “case method” that is commonly used in both law and business school. The instructor will make and upload course mini-cases in which he walk you through and finish the entire case for you while you watch. This should assist you in thinking about the course and all of its topics in a holistic and synergistic manner. After completing this course, you’ll have a better understanding of the fundamentals of information security, which will help you better protect your IT and business infrastructure. This course is essential if you want to advance or start a career in Information Technology (IT).
- Non-Techies Wanting to Learn About Information Security
- Business & IT Managers Needing a Working Knowledge of Information Security
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- This Course Is NOT for Seasoned & Experienced IT & Cyber Security Professionals
- A Basic Understanding of Computers
- A Basic Understanding of Computer Networks
- A Desire to Learn
Course ratings: 4.6/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/information-security-fundamentals/
Information Security A-Z™: Complete Cyber Security Bootcamp
Have you ever wanted to get into information security or become a cybersecurity professional but are unsure where to begin? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place!
By the end of the course, you will have gained the necessary level of confidence to clear your interviews and other hacking exams with flying colors and you will be ready to become a real-world information security professional with increasing demand in security jobs.
- Information security enthusiasts and those who are looking for a perfect start in Cyber Security
- Those who are looking to change their field to Information Technology
- Those who want to become a Security Professional
- IT Security Consultants who want to refresh their knowledge
- IMPORTANT – You should be enthusiastic to learn Information Security
- Be able to understand English
- Rest everything leaves it to the course, it you will take you from novice to expert!
Course ratings: 4.5/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/information-security-a-z-bootcamp/
Information Security Awareness-ISO 27001:2013
The primary goal of this course is to raise awareness within the organization about the standard’s various basic requirements and to provide practical knowledge on how to interpret these requirements to suit the organization’s processes, products, people, and customers. The main goal of awareness and training is to explain to your coworkers why information security and business continuity are important, as well as how to perform specific tasks.
This course was created by a group of recognized experts in the field of information security research. It will show you how employees, business owners, and other computer users are harmed in today’s digitally connected world, as well as how to protect themselves and their organization’s information assets from various threats.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand how different types of technical and non-technical attack methods work, and you’ll be fully prepared to defend and safeguard yourself and your organization’s information assets against a variety of real-time attack vectors.
- Employees of Organization who have implemented ISO27001 standard to safeguard their organization against various information security incidents.
- Employees who need to have an awareness on Information security
- This course is perfect for existing system, network and web administrators as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of information security.
- No prior training is required to take this course as you will start with the basics.
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/isms-awareness/
ISO/IEC 27005. Information security risk management
This course covers the ISO/IEC 27005:2018 guidelines for information security risk management. The first part of the course covers information security management in the ISO/IEC 27000 series of international standards, risk management according to ISO 31000, and information security risk management according to ISO/IEC 27005.
The context of the risk management process is covered in the next section of the course, which covers the scope of risk management, its purpose, and any constraints that may affect it. It will also talk about the structure for managing information security risks. The following videos cover the risk assessment process, starting with asset identification and valuation, as well as threats and vulnerabilities identification. To help you understand the concepts, examples of threats and vulnerabilities are provided along the way.
The course then moves on to risk treatment, which includes a discussion of the various risk treatment options, including avoidance, modification, sharing, and retention. The concepts are once again accompanied by examples to make them easier to comprehend. This section of the course will also cover the decision to accept risks and the conditions that must be met. The final section discusses risk communication and consultation, as well as the importance of continuously monitoring and reviewing the risk management process to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
- Information security officers
- Information security risk managers and analysts
- ISO enthusiasts
- Information security auditors and consultants
- Familiarity with ISO standards is helpful
- Familiarity with the concepts of information security management
Course ratings: 4.4/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/isoiec-27005-information-security-risk-management/
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
This course, one of the best online information security courses, will teach you how to implement an ISO 27001:2013 compliant information security management system (ISMS). This ISO training program on Udemy is the most current and accurate! Despite the fact that the course covers every aspect of the subject, no prior knowledge of information security or IT skills is required. The narration is delivered in plain language that anyone can understand, regardless of their educational background. If you work with computers on a daily basis and are concerned about data breaches, this information is extremely important.
Every section will be followed by a short quiz to assess your understanding of the material, and the course will conclude with a comprehensive final exam. By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of information security management systems, a better understanding of the various aspects of information security, and the ability to implement the ISO 27001 standard in your organization. This course will give you lifetime access to approximately an hour of video lessons, as well as a monthly vlog outlining the latest cyber security threats and the best prevention protocols!
- Organizations Who Wish To Have Their Company ISO 27001 Aligned or Certified
- Information Security Consultants and Auditors
- Information Security Risk Specialists
- Information Security Officers
- Anyone Interested in Information Security and ISMS
- No Information Security Background Needed
- Access to Internet
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/iso-270012013-information-security-management-system-isms/
How to become a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
Are you an aspiring Chief Information Security Officer, Security Operations Manager, or Security Architect who has been frustrated with your current career progression and want to quickly take your career to the next level? If yes, this course is for you. It explains what a Chief Information Security Officer is and how you can become one in any business.
The course’s instructor has had the privilege of working alongside some of the world’s top-performing Chief Information Security Officers during his nearly 20-year career as a career consultant in the cyber security industry. Working with these leaders allowed him to not only learn firsthand how they were appointed to their positions, but he also began to mentor others on how to advance their careers.
This course will not only teach you how to become a CISO, but it will also help you become a more effective cyber security expert. This Master Class for Chief Information Security Officers covers critical CISO topics that will help you add immediate value to your cyber security career. Best of all, the course is laid out in an easy-to-follow format and includes course notes, allowing you to continue your education even when you’re not online.
- Students who want to fast-track their career and boost their CV
- Students who want to attain the levels of Executive leadership
- Cyber Security professionals
- Security Analysts, Security Architects and Solution Architects
- IT Professionals
- Enterprise Architects
- Enterprise Risk Profressionals
- University Students
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course ratings: 4.3/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-become-a-chief-information-security-officer-ciso/
Best Introduction to Information Security
In this course, you will learn about information security through some introductory material and gain an appreciation of the scope and context around the subject. This includes a brief introduction to cryptography, security management, and network and computer security, allowing students to begin their journey into the study of information security and develop an understanding of some key concepts.
The course concludes with a discussion centered on a simple model of the information security industry, which explores skills, knowledge, and roles in order for the learner to identify and analyze potential career opportunities in this rapidly evolving field, as well as consider how they may need to develop personally in order to achieve their career objectives.
- Those who want to learn about Information security
- This Course id for beginners so there is no requirements
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/rkbest-introduction-to-information-security/
PCI DSS Compliance : The A-Z™ Information Security Course
The best way to learn about the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is to take this course. PCI DSS compliance necessitates a thorough understanding of each sub-requirement and how it will be assessed.
This course will help you understand payment security in a very effective and simple way, regardless of whether you are familiar with the payment card industry data security standard or are a security professional. All of the requirements and topics have been explained in a very simple manner by the instructors so that you do not have to memorize them. They are confident that this is the ideal course for you to begin your career in payment security.
Since its formation, PCI DSS has gone through several iterations in order to keep up with changes to the online threat landscape. While the basic compliance rules have remained constant, new requirements are added on a regular basis. This course is required for any organization’s computer users. This course does not require any prior training because you will start from the beginning. This will be a significant career advancement for you.
- IT Professionals who want to expand their career and achieve a new level
- IT Auditors
- Security Professionals who want to learn PCI DSS
- Be able to understand English
Enroll here: 4.2/5
Course ratings: https://www.udemy.com/course/pci-dss-course/
Information Security for IT Professionals
The course is intended for students who are interested in information security and wish to pursue a career in this field. This course is also beneficial to organizations that are concerned about their organization’s information security and want to train their employees in this area. It is also useful as a refresher course for information security professionals, and it will benefit those who only focus on the “Ethical Hacking” aspect of information security from a technical standpoint.
It will be beneficial for employees that are in the job role of “SysAdmin”, “System Engineer” and of course people working in the managerial role in IT. This course provides a holistic approach towards information security for organisations as it covers Management, Administrative and physical aspects of information security in addition to the technical aspect which people tend to concentrate more. It is created by taking into account real-world experience over time while keeping practicality in mind.
It is designed to be “a mile wide, an inch deep,” covering most topics from the perspective of information security in organizations and ensuring that it provides the right pointer and directions for those who want to delve deeper into a specific area of interest. This is definitely one of the best online information security courses.
- Information Technology Students
- Information Technology Professionals
- Beginner in IT Security
- Management People
- Information Security Enthusiast
- Basic knowledge of computers , Internet and Information Technology
- Interest in the information security area
- Preferably basic knowledge in the Systems area
Course ratings: 4.0/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/information-security-for-professionals/