1. Integral Calculus through Data and Modeling Specialization Offered By Johns Hopkins University, 2. Integral Calculus for Physicists, 3. Introduction to Integration (Integral Calculus), 4. Calculus 2-Learn Concepts & Examples of Integral calculus. Are you wondering which remote classroom to attend? To satisfy the burgeoning demand for online yet qualifying courses, Toplist has complied a rundown of the Best Online Integral Courses offered by the prestigious universities, famous companies, top organizations and knowledgeable instructors across the globe for who in need!!!
- Integral Calculus through Data and Modeling Specialization Offered By Johns Hopkins University
- Integral Calculus for Physicists
- Introduction to Integration (Integral Calculus)
- Calculus 2-Learn Concepts & Examples of Integral calculus
Integral Calculus through Data and Modeling Specialization Offered By Johns Hopkins University
Integral Calculus through Data and Modeling Specialization Offered By Johns Hopkins University ranks top on the list of the Best Online Integral Courses. To develop the theory and applications of integral calculus, this specialization builds on concepts taught in single and multivariable differentiable calculus. The focus of the specialization is on applying calculus to natural and social science problems. Students will learn how to apply scientific computing and mathematical modeling to process, analyze, and understand data, as well as convey relevant results, utilizing the approaches provided in this class. Functions as data models, differential and integral calculus of functions of one and more variables, differential equations, and optimization and estimation techniques are among the topics covered.
Learners will be presented with solved sample problems to help them improve their abilities and confidence, as well as graded exams to demonstrate what they’ve learned in each session. Students will use their skills to model random chance events, evaluate an air pollution management program, and use calculus to estimate surface areas of land masses as part of a cumulative project.
This course offers:
- Flexible Schedule: Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Certificate : Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Beginner Level
- Approx. months to complete: Suggested pace of hours/week
Coursera Rating: 5.0/5.0
Enroll here: https://www.coursera.org/specializations/integral-calculus-data-modeling
Integral Calculus for Physicists
You’ll learn about the integration symbol and how to write all integration formulae from differentiation using this symbol. The function of the integration constant is explained in the most straightforward manner possible. After that, you’ll learn about some fundamental features of integrals before moving on to integration techniques. Every talk is followed with visuals that are pertinent to the topic at hand.
During this Integral Calculus for Physicists, you are able to understand integration as reverse operation of differentiation, definite integrals and their techniques, integration by substitution and integration by parts, the geometrical meaning of integration and how integration and differentiation are reverse operations (Fundamental theorem of calculus)).
- Differential Calculus is a must. A good knowledge of trigonometry and basics of coordinate geometry
Who this course is for:
- Any adult interested in physics and wanting to learn it feom calculus perspective
- All students above 18 years
- Parents whose children are below 18 years but preparing for competitive exams like JEE and NEET
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/belirli-integral-uygulamalar-improper-kutupsal/
Introduction to Integration (Integral Calculus)
This is an introductory Integral Calculus course. There are 5 hours of movies and quizzes in total. This book is ideal for secondary school students looking for a solid foundation in integral calculus. Everyone else will benefit from it as well. Prior understanding of Differential Calculus, on the other hand, is required before mastering this topic.
The course begins with a simple introduction and quickly advances to greater depth and complexity on the subject. It is strongly advised that students do not miss any parts of the lectures or jump back and forth, as a thorough comprehension of the fundamentals is critical as you go.
- Students should already be familiar with Basic Algebra
- Students should have good understanding of Differential Calculus
- Secondary and High Schools students taking Calculus 1 (Integral Calculus)
- Students preparing for Calculus 1 (Integral Calculus) tests / exams at ‘O’ Level or its equivalence
- Any adults looking for a refresher in Basic Calculus 1
Udemy Rating: 4.9/5.0
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-integration/
Calculus 2-Learn Concepts & Examples of Integral calculus
If you have trouble remembering numerous integration formulas? If you’re unsure about Integral Calculus, you’re not alone. If you’re having trouble answering Integration questions and believe you need to brush up on your fundamentals, Then you’ve arrived to the right location.
Calculus is a branch of mathematics that is very important. It aids in the resolution of a variety of issues that arise in real-life settings. In most competitive exams, this issue generates a large number of questions. The training is appropriate for both beginners and advanced students. This course goes through the following topics in depth.
In the Q&A section, you will also receive excellent assistance. It is also planned to add more content to the course based on your feedback, such as properties of Definite integration, integration as a limit of sum, and so on. I hope that the students will gain a better comprehension of the material and gain more self-confidence as a result of the training.
- You should have a decent foundation in Algebra.
- A good knowledge in Calculus 1 (limits and derivatives) is required.
- Some experience Trigonometry and Precalculus will be helpful
- Students preparing for IIT JEE,NDA,MCA entrance exams.
- Students who are studying Integral Calculus in their academic syllabus and wishes to learn it
Udemy Rating: 4.7/5.0
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/calculus-2-learn-concepts-examples-of-integral-calculus/