1. Henry Harvin Education, 2. Marketing Analytics Executive Education (Berkeley Exec Edu), 3. Applied Marketing Analytics (Kellogg School of Management), 4. Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia (Coursera), 5. Marketing Analytics: Know your customers (Coursera), 6. Foundations of marketing analytics, 7. Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing, 8. Marketing Analytics For Consumer Insights (The London School Of Economics And Political Science), 9. Become a Marketing Analyst – Nanodegree (Udacity), 10. Digital Marketing Analytics Executive Education Program (MIT Executive Education). Market analysis studies the attractiveness and dynamics of a particular market within a particular industry. It is part of the industry analysis and hence the global environmental analysis. If you are lacking skills and need more knowledge about market analysis, follow the list of the top 10 best online marketing analytics courses.
- Henry Harvin Education
- Marketing Analytics Executive Education (Berkeley Exec Edu)
- Applied Marketing Analytics (Kellogg School of Management)
- Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia (Coursera)
- Marketing Analytics: Know your customers (Coursera)
- Foundations of marketing analytics
- Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics For Consumer Insights (The London School Of Economics And Political Science)
- Become a Marketing Analyst – Nanodegree (Udacity)
- Digital Marketing Analytics Executive Education Program (MIT Executive Education)
Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin Education ranks first in the list of the best online marketing analytics courses. Marketing analytics is the management and execution of metrics data in order to determine the ROI of marketing endeavors such as a call to action, blog posts, channel performance, and so on. The Marketing Analytics Course by Henry Harvin is a comprehensive 32-hour veteran-led training and certification program. Henry Harvin’s online marketing analytics course will assist you in exploring, scrutinizing, and deciphering marketing problems. It makes use of cutting-edge analytics tools such as R and Advanced Excel.
Henry Harvin assists with hands-on marketing analytics training. Henry Harvin believes that learning by doing can help you improve your performance. It offers live projects and internships to help you improve your practical skills. Mentors can help you solve critical marketing analytics problems. It offers brush-up sessions and career services to help you advance in your career. Their trainers will assist you in visualizing Python with market analytics. It also provides learners with updated study materials and recorded videos. Experts shape you from novice to expert for a brighter future.
Henry Harvin provides you with the ideal platform for success in marketing analytics. Henry Harvin teaches you how to understand the marketing pattern in order to make marketing decisions. With Henry Harvin, you can delve into various aspects of marketing analytics. Marketing analytics can benefit both marketers and customers. The trainers explain complex and detailed concepts of marketing analytics. Earn a CPMA certification from Henry Harvin and expand your horizons. After completing your free marketing analytics course, you will have numerous job opportunities. After completing marketing analytics, you add value to your portfolios.
- Introduction to Foundation of Marketing Analytics
- Statistical segmentation
- Managerial segmentation
- Targeting and scoring models
Duration: 32 hours
Google Rating: 4.8/5.0
Enroll here: https://www.henryharvin.com/marketing-analytics-course-with-r
Marketing Analytics Executive Education (Berkeley Exec Edu)
To be successful in marketing, you must use the best available tools to gather the information you need to make informed decisions and gain a competitive advantage. Marketers who have the knowledge, skills, and experience to use data to achieve their objectives will have a significant competitive advantage.
The Marketing Analytics – Strategies to Optimize ROI program delves into the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing and how to apply them in practice. Using real-world examples from successful companies such as Netflix and Booking.com, you’ll learn how to build predictive models to inform marketing decisions and use analytics to maximize marketing ROI. You will gain valuable insights into your customers and what drives their purchasing decisions by using practical tools and techniques. You will also learn how to use the Customer Lifetime Value formula to guide marketing and product decisions throughout the consumer journey, as well as the four key steps for implementing an innovative marketing analytics initiative in your organization once the program is completed.
- A perfect curriculum designed for marketing managers, analysts, brand managers, and marketing executives to improve their knowledge
- Learn how to make informed marketing decisions based on analytics, apply analytic tools, models, and frameworks for optimizing marketing ROI
- Know how to leverage analytics and experimentations for gaining a competitive advantage
- Be able to develop a marketing strategy for customer acquisition, development, and retention
- Work through real-world case studies of top companies like Netflix, Booking.com, Rocket Fuel, etc. to improve your learnings
Duration: 2 months, 4-6 hours/week
Enroll here: em-executive.berkeley.edu/marketing-analytics
Applied Marketing Analytics (Kellogg School of Management)
Applied Marketing Analytics ranks 3rd in the list of the best online marketing analytics courses.To be an effective modern marketer, you must understand how to extract value from mountains of historical data. Machine learning techniques can be used to make sense of large data sets and improve marketing performance in a variety of ways. Artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics models are used to extract insights from data, but you don’t have to be a data scientist to do so. Each module in the Applied Marketing Analytics program allows marketing managers to leverage existing data to help make decisions about their products, such as promotions, pricing, and profits, through the lens of a real-world simulation.
This course is ideal for business and marketing consultants who want to learn how to use ML predictions of customers and marketing to drive incremental business results and profits. Signing up for this program will help you better understand your customers, ask better questions, and ultimately make better decisions that will increase your marketing ROI. You will learn about understanding your data and making basic predictions, predictive models and desired outcomes, and machine learning models to sharpen your strategy throughout this comprehensive curriculum. By the end of this course, you will be able to increase the effectiveness of your marketing and your business by retraining models.
- Gain hands-on experience with real-world data sets and advanced analytics tools to make more strategic, profitable decisions in your organization
- Get access to live and recorded sessions with program faculty, a global peer network of collaborators, and mobile learning app
- Learn about several popular machine learning methods that are relevant to your marketing applications and know what the suitable model for your business challenge is
- Valid your analytics and marketing skills by receiving a verifiable digital certificate of completion from Kellogg Executive Education
Duration: 6 weeks
Enroll here: online.em.kellogg.northwestern.edu/marketing-analytics
Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia (Coursera)
Data about consumer preferences is inundating organizations of all sizes. However, having a wealth of information does not always translate into making better decisions. The challenge is learning how to interpret data, and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions.
Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage, and analyze marketing performance in order to maximize effectiveness and ROI (ROI). Marketing analytics, in addition to the obvious sales and lead generation applications, can provide profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can then be used for future marketing and business decisions.
This course, developed at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, provides you with the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and allocate resources systematically.
- Learn to build and define a brand architecture and measure the impact of marketing efforts on brand value over time.
- Use the data gained from the various sources to evaluate strategic alternatives.
- Mak efficient investments and assess your efforts.
- Plenty of assignments to practice the concepts covered in the lectures.
- No prior experience is needed to enroll in this certification and the deadlines can be set in accordance with your schedule.
- The material is divided into 4 weeks with gradually increasing difficulty.
Duration: 14 hours
Coursera Rating: 4.7 /5.0
Enroll here: coursera.org/learn/uva-darden-market-analytics
Marketing Analytics: Know your customers (Coursera)
Know your customers (Coursera) ranks 5th in the list of the best online marketing analytics courses. Through structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts, industry interviews and written assessments) this course will teach you what to measure – and how – in order to maximise customer value. Rapid advancements in technology mean more powerful data and analytics can inform marketing decisions. However, multiple touchpoints across the customer journey make it increasingly difficult to measure effectiveness.
You will develop an understanding of traditional and digital marketing metrics and what questions they answer, as well as how to achieve a single integrated view of the customer. You’ll experiment with behaviour and predictive analytics to develop marketing that delivers customers the right product via the right channel at the right time. Through structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts, industry interviews, and written assessments) this course will teach you what to quantity – and how – in order to maximize customer value. Speedy advancements in technology mean more powerful data and analytics can inform marketing judgments.
- Analyse the concept of customer value and its importance to an organisation.
- Explore the types of customer data that are collected, both by traditional and digital methods.
- Examine the tools used and determine what works best to solve which problem.
- Use customer data to both understand the current situation and develop and drive strategy.
Duration: 20 hours
Enroll here: coursera.org/learn/marketing-analytics-customers
Foundations of marketing analytics
This course is intended for students, business analysts, and data scientists who want to apply their statistical knowledge and techniques to business situations. For example, it may be appropriate for experienced statisticians, analysts, and engineers who want to move into a more business-oriented role, particularly in marketing. If you have a background in statistics, can use R or another programming language, and are familiar with databases and data analysis techniques such as regression, classification, and clustering, you will find this course exciting and rewarding. It does, however, include a number of recitals and R Studio tutorials that will help you consolidate your knowledge, play more freely with data, and explore new features and statistical functions in R.
For good reason, business analytics, big data, and data science are hot topics right now. Companies have a treasure trove of data, but typically lack the skills and people to effectively analyze and exploit that data. Companies that develop the necessary skills and hire the right people to analyze and exploit data will have a distinct competitive advantage. This is especially true in one field: marketing. Approximately 90% of data collected by businesses today is related to customer actions and marketing activities. Marketing analytics is a vast field that includes topics as diverse as text mining, social network analysis, sentiment analysis, real-time bidding, online campaign optimization, and so on.
- Market Segmentation
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Performance Measurement And Management
Duration: Approx. 5 Weeks
Coursera Rating: 4.6/5.0
Enroll here: coursera.org/learn/foundations-marketing-analytics
Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing
This program can assist you if you want to enter a high-growth digital marketing field and advance your career. The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing program serves as a springboard for furthering your digital marketing career. Participants will gain a broad understanding of the digital marketing landscape, develop in-demand skills that hiring managers are looking for, and find their own unique niche in this rapidly expanding domain.
Customer Understanding and Segmentation, Digital Channels, Strategy, Execution and Content, Social Media, and Search Engines are among the learning outcomes included in the program. Throughout this online Bootcamp, you will learn how to optimize your campaigns for maximum ROI. You will also gain practical experience in critical digital marketing skills such as SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and display ads. By the end of this curriculum, you will have learned how to create a digital marketing portfolio with the assistance of an industry professional who will guide you throughout the classes.
- A strategic program designed to explore Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Experimentation, and Analytics
- Learn how to manage digital ad campaigns and webinars that offer real-time feedback through simulations and reviews
- Get introduced to the digital marketing landscape, build the most in-demand skills, and find your niche in this rapidly expanding field
- Advance your career in digital marketing by receiving a digital certificate from the Kellogg School of Management
Duration: 6 months, online10-15 hours/week
Coursera Rating: 4.5/5.0
Enroll here: online.em.kellogg.northwestern.edu/pcdm
Marketing Analytics For Consumer Insights (The London School Of Economics And Political Science)
This online certificate course in Marketing Analytics for Consumer Insights is accredited by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service and may be applicable to individuals who are members of or affiliated with UK-based professional bodies. The course is expected to last 60 hours.
The London School of Economics and Political Science offers an online certificate course called Marketing Analytics For Consumer Insights. You will learn about data visualization, regression analysis, data scraping, sentiment analysis, customer segmentation, and perceptual maps in this certification. The course is taught by the prestigious London School of Economics and Political Science faculty. This course will be taught by Om Narasimhan, Professor of Marketing and Deputy Head of Department in Faculty Development, LSE Department of Management, and Amitav Chakravarti, Professor of Marketing, LSE Department of Management.
Please keep in mind that claiming CPD activity is entirely your responsibility. The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and GetSmarter accept no responsibility for the claiming or validation of hours or points and cannot be held liable for this.
- Students will get access to a growing community of global professionals.
- Gain skills from a world-leading social science university.
- The course is entirely online and can be completed at your own pace.
- The learning journey is structured and flexible.
Rating: 4.5/ 5.0
Enroll here: onlinecertificatecourses.lse.ac.uk/presentations/lp/lse-marketing-analytics-for-consumer-insights-online-certificate-course/
Become a Marketing Analyst – Nanodegree (Udacity)
This program is for anyone who wants to learn fundamental data skills for marketing. You’ll discover how to use Excel to collect, organize, and analyze data; create Excel models to analyze potential business outcomes; and visualize and communicate your findings using Tableau and Data Studios. You’ll also learn how to use Google Analytics. With analysts in high demand, this program is an excellent choice if you’re just starting out in marketing or data, want to apply data skills to your current role, or want to pursue further studies or career goals. Learn fundamental data skills that can be applied to marketing. Use Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studios to collect and analyze data, model marketing scenarios, and communicate your findings.
This course has specific curriculum, in the introduction to Data Analysis you will learn how to use statistics and visualization to find and communicate insights. Develop Excel skills to manipulate, analyze and visualize data in spreadsheets, and more, learn how to build Excel models to analyze possible business outcomes. Next on Data Visualization, you’ll learn how to apply visualization and design principles to create impactful data visualizations, build data dashboards, and tell stories with data.
Followed by this Google Analytics course, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics as you learn how to use advanced reporting techniques, analyze and optimize results, build your proficiency with Data Studio and generate powerful insights that drive significant business growth. Finally in the Marketing Analytics course, you’ll learn about a wide range of marketing and business metrics and how to gauge the growth and health of your marketing efforts.
- Learn how to use figures and visuals to determine and communicate insights, develop excel skills to manipulate, analyze, and visualize data in spreadsheets, and how to build excel models.
- Understand how design and visualization principles can be applied to create impactful data visualizations, build data dashboards, and tell stories with data.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics while learning advanced reporting techniques to analyze and optimize results and produce actionable insights for your business.
- Know about a wide range of marketing and business metrics, and how the growth and health of your marketing campaigns can be evaluated.
- Avail of a custom learning plan that is tailored to fit your daily work-life with.
Duration: 3 months, 5hrs/week
Enroll here: udacity.com/course/marketing-analytics-nanodegree–nd028
Digital Marketing Analytics Executive Education Program (MIT Executive Education)
Digital technologies have reshaped marketing, resulting in a significant increase in the quality and quantity of data you can store, access, and analyze. This data explosion enables businesses to better understand and respond to consumer patterns. However, it raises the importance of marketing activity measurement, planning, and implementation. Companies need skilled professionals who can ensure the best return on investment (ROI) for marketing spend and deliver valuable insights that lead to better customer service.
This online course is designed to teach you how to create a comprehensive digital marketing optimization strategy for a marketing campaign. In this brief online course, you will learn how to use analytics tools to create a predictive model and leverage the most recent advances in data analytics. Understanding the digital marketing channel, optimizing return on investment, implementing integrated digital marketing, and other topics are covered in the curriculum. Throughout the classes, you will receive assistance from MIT-renowned faculty members who will share their personal experiences.
- A comprehensive program created to teach you the fundamentals of data analytics, digital advertising, and predictive modeling
- Learn how to improve your digital marketing reach and optimize your ROI with data analytics and digital advertising
- Get recognition of a future-focused approach to business strategy in the form of a badge of achievement from the MIT Sloan School of Management
- Be able to develop new competencies and earn valuable recognition from an international selection of universities
- Gain access to a flexible and structured approach to learning and plan your learning around your life
Duration: 6 weeks, 6-8 hours/week
Google Rating: 4.5/5.0
Enroll here: mit-online.getsmarter.com/presentations/lp/mit-digital-marketing-analytics-online-short-course/