1. The Git & Github Bootcamp, 2. The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2022: Go from Zero to Hero, 3. Git & GitHub - The Practical Guide, 4. Learn JAVA Programming - Beginner to Master, 5. The Complete Git Guide: Understand and master Git and GitHub, 6. Git & GitHub Complete Masterclass : Beginner to Git Expert, 7. Docker, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Docker Master, 8. Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master, 9. Git & GitHub For Beginners - Master Git and GitHub (2021), 10. Java EE Development with NetBeans 7. Software developers are at the top of the list when it comes to being spoilt for choice. With so many options, a rookie developer may become overwhelmed, leaving them wondering which are the greatest software development tools accessible. It's critical to learn fundamental tools and frameworks that may help you generate production-ready code, especially for freshers entering the field who are proficient with theoretical elements of programming. These are the Best Online Software Engineering Tools Courses to assist you in making the best selection.
- The Git & Github Bootcamp
- The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2022: Go from Zero to Hero
- Git & GitHub – The Practical Guide
- Learn JAVA Programming – Beginner to Master
- The Complete Git Guide: Understand and master Git and GitHub
- Git & GitHub Complete Masterclass : Beginner to Git Expert
- Docker, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Docker Master
- Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master
- Git & GitHub For Beginners – Master Git and GitHub (2021)
- Java EE Development with NetBeans 7
The Git & Github Bootcamp
From data research to game development to machine learning, Git is a must-have tool for anybody working with code. To know more about Git, The Git & Github Bootcamp is one of the Best Online Software Engineering Tools Courses that you should try. This course will teach you all you need to know about Git and Github so you can start using them in the real world right away! You’ll begin with Git Essentials. This unit’s purpose is to provide you with all of the important Git tools you’ll need on a daily basis. You begin by discussing version control software, including what it is, why it is important, and Git’s history.
Then you’ll install Git and go through the Unix commands you’ll need to work with Git (you can skip this if you’re already comfortable with Unix commands). The Tricky Bits, the final lesson in the course, is essentially a compilation of helpful Git commands and advanced subjects. There are several illustrations and visual references throughout the course. The course also contains activities that the instructor tried on his in-person students, allowing you to put what you’ve learned into practice.
- Basic computer skills
Who this course is for:
- Web developers, data scientists, software engineers, mobile developers, game developers, etc
- Anyone interested in
Course Rating: 4.8/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/git-and-github-bootcamp/
The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2022: Go from Zero to Hero
The Complete SQL Bootcamp 2022: Go from Zero to Hero is also one of the Best Online Software Engineering Tools Courses. You’ll learn how to use PostgreSQL to read and write complicated queries to a database, which is one of the most in-demand talents. These abilities apply to every major SQL database, including MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and many more. SQL is one of the most in-demand IT skills, thus learning it is one of the quickest methods to increase your employment chances! This course will help you learn rapidly while also providing challenges and quizzes to help you improve your comprehension!
Instead than watching someone else code, this course puts you in charge by having you build up and restore databases right from the start. Every segment has new challenge questions and assignments that are based on real-life chores and scenarios. SQL is a highly sought-after expertise among business analysts, data scientists, and anybody else who works with data. By enrolling now, you can immediately improve your skill set and add SQL to your résumé.
- There is no need for prior technical knowledge
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-sql-bootcamp/
Git & GitHub – The Practical Guide
Version control is a basic ability you need to thrive as a developer, whether you’re just getting started with (web) programming, looking for a developer job, or just brushing up on your skills. Git (a version control system) and Github (a cloud service for Git controlled projects) make an excellent pair for creating and maintaining a well-structured project history! This course will walk you through the essential stages to using these tools in your everyday tasks with ease (no prior knowledge necessary!).
This course starts from the very beginning; no prior knowledge of Git or GitHub is necessary! You’ll learn how to use Git in the Mac Terminal and the Windows Command Prompt, as well as how to write Git commands (optional refreshers on both are also part of the course). Beginning with the creation of a so-called Git repository, you will step by step learn what and why of concepts like branches, commits, the staging area, merging and rebasing, cloning, pushing and pulling branches, and much more!
- No prior experience with Git, GitHub, or web programming is necessary
- To create a (free) GitHub account, you’ll need an email address
- The training is available on both Mac and Windows PCs
- Anyone interested in
- (Web) developers
- Anyone interested in learning Git and GitHub for personal or professional projects
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/git-github-practical-guide/
Learn JAVA Programming – Beginner to Master
Learn JAVA Programming – Beginner to Master is among the Best Online Software Engineering Tools Courses. The training covers Java SE features as well as JAVA features. The notion of programming has been simplified and made simple. Real-life examples are used to clarify each topic. This course is aimed to give you a thorough understanding of JAVA programming. You will have a thorough understanding of Java and be able to create your own Java apps at the conclusion of the course. You will be as productive as a software engineer after completing the course. The course covers everything from the fundamentals to all of JAVA’s capabilities. Methods, Object-Orientation, and Inheritance are all covered in detail.
Multithreading, AWT, Swing, Collection Framework, and Networking are just a few of the topics discussed in depth. If you’re a novice, study the course in the same order as the others and put what you’ve learned into practice. In the Q&A area, you may always ask your query. You’ll find it at the bottom of each lesson. Please do not use messages to ask for clarification. Within 48 hours, you will receive a response to your inquiries. Please verify the question and answer for the prior question before asking a new one.
- Basic Knowledge of Programming Required
- Tools : JDK
- IDE : Netbeans , Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Beginners Programmers
- Java Programmers
Course Rating: 4.6/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/java-se-programming/
The Complete Git Guide: Understand and master Git and GitHub
This course is for you if you want to learn all there is to know about Git and GitHub. This course gives you access to around 200 lectures and dozens of practical activities for the rest of your life. You will become a Git and GitHub guru after completing the course and will be able to conduct simple and sophisticated Git activities with ease. A 30-day money-back guarantee is also included.
- Prepare only your Mac, Windows or Linux/Unix computer
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/git-and-github-complete-guide/
Git & GitHub Complete Masterclass : Beginner to Git Expert
The goal of this course is to provide a rock-solid foundation in Git. It covers the most important basic and intermediate Git ideas that form the foundation of this fantastic source control management system (SCM), allowing the learner to be up and running in a few of hours. This isn’t to claim that this Git course goes through everything quickly. On the contrary, all of the core Git principles are presented with great care so that the learner (assuming he or she is a newcomer or a beginner) feels at ease with the concepts that have been set out with great thought and care.
The parts on GitHub are marked with the same level of attention and clarity as the sections on Git. The Git & GitHub course is jam-packed with rigorous hands-on Lab sessions that go through the fundamentals and elements in depth. The Labs are the most important part of this Git course since they put all of the concepts that are covered in the lectures into practice.
- Basic knowledge of Computer
- A machine having an Internet connection (PC/MAC/Linux)
- Admin access may be required for software installation
- Software developers, engineers, web designers, freelancers new to Git
- Enterprise managers
- Anyone interested in
Course Rating: 4.4/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/git-basic-concept-fundamentals-github/
Docker, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Docker Master
Do you want to study Docker but aren’t sure where to start? Is it proving to be a challenge for you? Have you heard it but are unsure what it means? All of this has come to a conclusion, and you will be an expert at the end of this course! Because there is no better way to learn than by doing, this course includes several exercises in which you may learn how to develop your own Docker applications.
You’ll learn how to build a variety of applications, including MySQL, Postgres, Jenkins, WordPress, PrestaShop, Mongo, Nginx, Apache, SSL, Tomcat, Drupal, and more! You’ll learn how Docker works, how to incorporate it into your regular tasks, and how to use Docker to make your life more enjoyable. You’ll be able to devise cost-effective and time-saving techniques for developing and deploying your apps. You’ll be able to Dockerize any program, and you’ll be able to teach your coworkers how to utilize it.
- It is necessary to have a reliable internet connection
- It is necessary to use Linux, Mac OS X, or Windows
- No prior Docker experience is required
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/docker-from-zero-to-hero/
Jenkins, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Jenkins Master
Jenkins has become a vital tool for both Java programmers and DevOps professionals in today’s environment of Agile and DevOps. It is a versatile and robust automation tool that can automate practically any task. Learn how to construct robust automated processes such as Pipelines, CI/CD Workflows, and more to go faster! Jenkins is one of the most powerful cards in the DevOps deck.
If you want to become a DevOps expert, you’ll learn about Docker, AWS, Ansible, Git, Maven, DSL, Pipelines, and other technologies that work hand in hand with Jenkins in this course. Become a DevOps Master by automating everything! Do you want to explore a new world filled with agile technologies? You’ve come to the correct place! When you initially begin this course, you will be given a full overview of how to construct the lab and the installation procedure. After that, you’ll learn how to use Jenkins’ user interface and create your first Jenkins jobs.
- Basic GNU/LINUX and basic Docker knowledge is not required
- A machine running Linux (Physical or Virtual)
- Developers and DevOps
- Sys Admins
- For everyone who wants to learn more
Course Rating: 4.3/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/jenkins-from-zero-to-hero/
Git & GitHub For Beginners – Master Git and GitHub (2021)
You’ll save a lot of time by studying this Git and GitHub Masterclass course instead of googling and attempting to connect the connections. Whether you want to enhance your programming abilities, become a better programmer, or even raise your chances of landing your dream job, here is the place to be. You’ve arrived to the correct location. The instructor’s name is Vlad, and in this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of Git, its workflow, what GitHub is, and how Git and GitHub are related.
You will receive all essential explanations, direct and to the point, with no unnecessary information – just what you require (including all the “git setup”, etc). Finally, this course will be yours to keep as a git and GitHub cheat sheet that you may and should refer to whenever you need it. So this “Git and GitHub” course is absolutely necessary for you, and you must have it in your developer toolbox. And now, without further ado, enroll in the course.
- A computer with Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Text Editor for Beginners
- Software installation may necessitate administrative rights
- It is not necessary to have prior experience with Git and GitHub
- Students at the Academy who wish to study Git and the GitHub version control system (VCS)
- Those who desire to increase their programming and development abilities
- Web developers that desire to keep their work on GitHub’s Git repository
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of version control in general, as well as Git and Github in particular
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/git-and-github-crash-course/
Java EE Development with NetBeans 7
The ava EE Development with NetBeans 7 video course shows you how to take control of the environment and leverage these capabilities to make Enterprise Java application development more effective and productive than ever before, allowing you to focus on the key portions of your program. Java EE Development with NetBeans 7 demonstrates how to create applications utilizing the most up-to-date Java EE technologies and APIs, including Java Server Faces (JSF) 2.0.
You’ll learn how to create aesthetically beautiful web-based user interfaces with Java Server Faces while focusing on NetBeans features. You’ll also learn how to use Enterprise JavaBeans to take advantage of automated transaction processing and scalability, as well as how to use the Java Persistence API to ease database access. By the conclusion of this course, you will be able to rapidly and simply construct Enterprise applications using Oracle’s NetBeans IDE’s time-saving capabilities. The course is a hands-on tutorial that explains how to use the NetBeans IDE to construct Enterprise applications.
- It is not required that you are familiar with NetBeans or Java EE, but you should be familiar with the Java language
- Java developers that want to use NetBeans to automate tedious operations and simplify their software development efforts when developing Java EE apps
Course Rating: 4.1/5
Enroll here: https://www.udemy.com/course/java-ee-development-with-netbeans-7/