1. Google Translate, 2. Bing Translator, 3. Yandex Translate, 4. Reverso, 5. Translatedict, 6. Babylon Online Translator, 7. PROMT Online Translator, 8. Translate.com, 9. Deepl Translate, 10. ImTranslator. Knowing a foreign language gives us many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. But in case we are not good at learning foreign languages and have to work with them, we can choose online translation websites. These tools can help us translate into a large number of languages available. So today we are going to round up some of the best online translation sites.
- Google Translate
- Bing Translator
- Yandex Translate
- Babylon Online Translator
- PROMT Online Translator
- Deepl Translate
GoogleTranslate is the most commonly used search bar today, with the power to provide a huge amount of knowledge to users, Google Translate is often an important “helper” for everyone.
Google Translate is a translation website – free software that supports more than 100 languages around the world, this website “scores” in the eyes of users thanks to its popularity, easy-to-use configuration, high accuracy, etc.
Besides, Google Translate also offers extremely effective support features for users such as Voice recognition recording, language recognition, text scanning, opening translation pop-ups on other applications. , etc
In addition to the features that are almost completely integrated with electronic devices, Google Translate is also appreciated for its ability to allow users to update translations, ensuring the language store is guaranteed to have high accuracy. . Google Translate is always in the “top” of translation websites trusted and appreciated by consumers.
- Can translate more than 100 languages
- Features like automatic language detection, simultaneous translation (as you type), typing suggestions and spelling correction are available, as well as a very good machine dictionary that allows you to view detailed vocabulary entries with key words. Translation options, examples of how vocabulary can be used in different contexts, and grammar comments.
- There are sharing, listening, copying and saving features
- Provide free translation API
- There is a case of grammatical errors
- Sometimes giving confusing translations
- Text limited to 5000 characters
Visit google translate: https://translate.google.com/
This website is quite similar to Google in terms of recognition, everyone knows that Bing Translator is an application that provides data entry or presentation, processing, …
With the ability to directly translate nearly 20 languages through the Camera Translate feature, more than 50 languages via Text.
Translate feature, Voice Translate feature supports more than 18 languages, and more. In addition to the ability to translate similar to Google Translate, Bing Translator also has a breakthrough feature, which is the conversation mode.
The feature will help you directly translate your words to the interlocutor through the microphone, eliminating the language gap. It may be said that Bing Translator is a good tool, extremely powerful support for users in work yet as learning.
- Its simple interface makes
- it easy to useIt provides instant translations
- It easy to repeat and share a translated text from this site
- Doesn’t support many languages
- The text input field is proscribed to 5000 characters;Works only with texts
Visit Bing Translator: https://www.bing.com/translator
Yandex Translate has a huge ability to convert languages: 94 languages, besides, this website also has really special outstanding features.
This website provides users with offline translation tools, similar to carrying around a dictionary. In particular, this software also integrates the ability to store, mark, recall searched words, edit pronunciation, give examples, illustrations for words, etc. resources for people who are having difficulty with foreign languages.
- Boasts a dictionary that implies fixes for bad translations
- Supports voice input and output
- Supports text input of up to 10,000 characters
- Its photo translator only supports uploaded files and not images sourced from the internet
Visit Yandex Translate: https://translate.yandex.com/
Reverso is an extremely useful online translation website, researched and developed by Softissimo Inc. Everyone, translator, teacher, student or expert, beginner or advanced learner who wants to learn and use a new language, Reverso is a useful tool to improve vocabulary, reading, listening and communication skills.
More than just translation, with Reverso you can check spelling, use the virtual keyboard to make your language experience better. But this website still has one big drawback, which is that it doesn’t support voice-to-text – a feature that most other apps have.
- Automatic translation of texts
- Features a spell checker
- Improves translation with ratings
- Offers audio pronunciations for most for its languages
- Translations are slow
- The platform can’t transcribe your speech into text
Visit Reverso: https://www.reverso.net/text-translation
In addition, this website supports text-to-speech and word meanings using a dictionary. Besides, the website has professional translation services with native speakers with the advantage of time and affordable price without compromising on quality.
- Boasts voice and text-to-speech translation
- Offers high-quality professional translations for a fee
- Boasts a word and character count at the bottom
- Translations for one language numbers are not always correct
- Translations are only available for 50 languages
Visit Translatedict: https://www.translatedict.com/
Babylon Online Translator
Babylon Online Translator is a website that automatically translates words, phrases and full text in the most accurate and time-saving way, and helps to find synonyms and antonyms that the website can translate.
With a database of more than 1,700 dictionaries, glossaries, encyclopedias and vocabularies on a multitude of topics in more than 77 languages.
This explains why Babylon Online is one of the simplest online translation platforms around the world.
- Has text-to-speech feature
- Translate for more than 75 languages
- Easy to use
- Downloadable software starting at $9.9
Visit Babylon Online Translator: www.babylon.com
PROMT Online Translator
PROMT Online Translator is a free translation website created by linguists for specialized translation.
- 20 languages in the database
- Support spell check word
- You can rate the suggested translation as “good” or “bad”
- Ability to automatically detect language
- Ability to submit your own translated version to the developer
- Provide high quality translation
- Feature to save, copy or paste translated text
- Automatic language detection helps you recognize the exact language the input text was written in before translating
- Providing translations for less than 20 hours is no dictionary mode that only works with text.
Visit PROMT Online Translator: https://www.promt.com/
Translate.com provides users with outstanding features such as word translation, sentence translation, long text translation…
Besides, from the translations, you can completely hear the pronunciation and look up the meaning. own a word, the other information is like a dictionary.
- Unlimited text, images, and voice.
- The interface is simple and easy to use without any difficulty for new users.
- Translate any text from 64 different languages in a second. Keyboard or handwriting is available for your convenience.
- Just take a picture on your mobile phone camera and this app will instantly translate every word on it (17 languages available).
- Translator feature: With the professional support of over 40,000 complete translators at your disposal. In case you need a more perfect translation, our team of experts will work on any type of content to provide the best results.
- In case you need a more perfect translation, our team of experts will work on any type of content for the best results.
Visit Translate.com: https://www.translate.com/
DeepL Translator is an online translation website that can translate into many languages with a database of 72 languages (German, French, Spanish, English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese). Portuguese, Dutch and Russian) quickly and with accurate results.
This website instantly and automatically recognizes your languages, then converts them to the language you need, especially since the site not only gives literal translations but also nuances. language and expressions similar to native speakers.
Everyone can access the DeepL website for online translations of translations. in addition, it is a professional version that we can subscribe to for five,99 € per month.
- Provide Windows Software with Web-Based Applications.
- Use neutral network techniques for translation.
- Mac operating systems, Android and iOS devices are not supported.
Visit deepl Translate: https://www.deepl.com/en/translator
Imtranslator is a useful translation website that has many features available to its users. Imtranslator is capable of translating 91 different languages around the world. The translation is very accurate and extremely fast.
Outstanding translation features:
- Supports translation data with 5000 characters per translation.
- There is a repository of ImTranslator dictionaries.
- Instantly translate text or entire web pages
- Translate text to speech in 30 languages.
- There is a compilation history.
- Automatically detect the source language and retranslate the original language.
- Good language selection
- Support Russian encoding
- Virtual keyboard for special characters
- Translator features are not built into the program
- Lots of ads
Visit Imtranslator: https://imtranslator.net/translation/