1. Udemy, 2. Coursera, 3. Google Analytics Academy, 4. WiX, 5. edX, 6. Moz Blog, 7. HubSpot Academy, 8. Analytics Mania. Discover the top websites for mastering web analytics. Explore expert courses, articles, and resources to unlock insights, track website performance, and optimize your online strategies effectively.
Udemy is one of the most popular online learning platforms that offers a vast array of courses on a wide range of topics, including web analytics. It’s known for its user-friendly interface and the diversity of courses taught by both industry professionals and independent instructors.
Udemy is an open marketplace for online courses, making it accessible to learners of all levels, from beginners to experts. The platform offers courses in various formats, including video lectures, quizzes, assignments, and more. Learners can access courses on-demand, allowing for a flexible and self-paced learning experience. Some courses you can find on web analytics on Udemy:
- “Google Analytics for Beginners” – This course is designed for those new to web analytics. It covers the fundamentals of Google Analytics, including setting up accounts, tracking website traffic, and interpreting data.
- “Google Analytics Certification: Become Certified & Earn More” – This course is geared towards individuals looking to earn Google Analytics certification. It provides comprehensive coverage of the topics required for certification.
- “Web Analytics Masterclass: Analytics and Conversion” – Explore advanced web analytics techniques, including data-driven decision-making, A/B testing, and conversion optimization.
- “Google Tag Manager (GTM) Training Course” – Learn how to use Google Tag Manager to implement and manage tracking tags for web analytics and marketing purposes.
Screenshot of https://www.udemy.com/
Coursera is a prominent online learning platform that collaborates with top universities and institutions worldwide to offer a wide range of courses, specializations, and degrees on various subjects, including web analytics. Coursera known as among of the best websites for learning web analytics.
Coursera’s mission is to provide accessible and high-quality education to learners around the globe. The platform partners with renowned universities and institutions to offer courses in various formats, such as video lectures, quizzes, assignments, and peer assessments. Learners can choose between free and paid courses and complete them at their own pace. You can find some courses on Coursera:
- “Google Analytics for Beginners” – Offered by Google, this beginner-level course provides an introduction to Google Analytics, covering topics like account setup, tracking, reporting, and interpretation of web data.
- “Google Analytics Specialization” – This specialization, offered by the University of California, Irvine, consists of four courses, including Google Analytics for Beginners, Advanced Google Analytics, Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions, and Google Analytics Capstone.
- “Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice” – Presented by the University of Illinois, this course focuses on marketing analytics, including web analytics, and teaches learners how to use data-driven insights to make informed marketing decisions.
Screenshot of https://www.coursera.org/projects/scrape-job-postings-data-analyst
Screenshot of https://www.coursera.org/projects/set-up-google-analytics-on-single-page-applications
Google Analytics Academy
Google Analytics Academy is an online learning platform developed by Google that provides free courses and resources to help individuals understand and use Google Analytics effectively. Google Analytics is a widely used web analytics tool that allows website owners and marketers to track and analyze user interactions on their websites.
Google Analytics Academy offers a series of self-paced courses designed to help users of all levels, from beginners to advanced, gain a deeper understanding of Google Analytics. These courses are created by Google experts and cover various aspects of web analytics, data analysis, and measurement strategy.
- “Google Analytics for Beginners” – This introductory course is suitable for beginners and covers the basics of Google Analytics, including account setup, data collection, and how to use the platform to monitor website traffic and user behavior.
- “Advanced Google Analytics” -Building on the basics, this course dives deeper into advanced features of Google Analytics, such as custom dimensions, advanced segments, and more complex tracking implementations.
- “Google Analytics for Power Users” – Aimed at experienced users, this course explores advanced analysis techniques, data collection strategies, and advanced reporting features to gain deeper insights into website performance.
Screenshot of https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/
Video by @GoogleAnalytics
Wix is a popular website building platform that allows individuals and businesses to create professional and customizable websites without needing extensive technical skills. While Wix primarily focuses on website creation, it also offers features and integrations that can help users track and analyze website performance.
Wix is a user-friendly website builder that offers a drag-and-drop interface, a wide range of templates, and various features to design and maintain websites. Users can easily create websites for personal blogs, portfolios, online stores, and more. Wix also provides some basic tools for tracking website analytics, such as page views, visitor data, and e-commerce statistics.
- Wix Help Center (support.wix.com): The Wix Help Center offers a comprehensive knowledge base with articles and guides on using various features, including analytics.
- Wix Blog (wix.com/blog): The Wix blog often publishes articles and guides related to web design, digital marketing, and website analytics. While not exclusively focused on analytics, you can find informative posts on tracking website performance and using data to improve your site.
- Wix App Market (wix.com/app-market): Wix has a marketplace of apps and integrations that can enhance your website’s functionality. Some third-party apps in the Wix App Market offer more advanced web analytics features.
edX is a reputable online learning platform that offers a wide range of courses, including many related to web analytics.
edX is a massive open online course (MOOC) platform that collaborates with leading universities, institutions, and organizations to provide high-quality online courses and degree programs. It offers both free and paid courses, allowing learners to access top-notch educational content from prestigious institutions worldwide.
- “Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate” – Offered by Google, this professional certificate program covers a range of data analytics topics, including web analytics. It teaches learners how to analyze data effectively and make data-driven decisions.
- “Data Analysis for Life Sciences” – Offered by Harvard University, this course focuses on data analysis techniques applicable to various fields, including web analytics. It covers statistical analysis, data visualization, and interpretation of data for practical insights.
- “Business Analytics Professional Certificate” – Offered by Columbia University, this program covers data analytics, data visualization, and statistical analysis. While not solely focused on web analytics, the skills learned are highly applicable.
- “Digital Marketing MicroMasters Program” – Offered by Curtin University, this program includes a course titled “Social Media Analytics,” which explores the analytics of social media platforms, including web tracking, audience analysis, and campaign measurement.
Screenshot of https://www.edx.org/learn/
The Moz Blog is a well-known and reputable online resource for digital marketers, SEO professionals, and website owners seeking insights, tips, and resources related to search engine optimization (SEO), digital marketing, and web analytics. Moz, a prominent software company specializing in SEO tools and services, operates this blog to provide valuable information and guidance.
The Moz Blog is widely recognized for its authoritative content in the field of SEO and digital marketing. It covers a broad spectrum of topics, including SEO best practices, algorithm updates, content marketing, keyword research, and web analytics. Here is some resources on web analytics on the Moz Blog:
- “The Beginner’s Guide to Google Analytics” – This comprehensive guide offers newcomers a step-by-step overview of Google Analytics, explaining how to set up an account, track website data, and gain valuable insights.
- “How to Track Conversions in Google Analytics” – Learn how to set up conversion tracking in Google Analytics to measure and analyze user actions that matter most to your business, such as form submissions or e-commerce transactions.
- “The Ultimate Guide to Event Tracking in Google Analytics” – Dive into the world of event tracking to monitor user interactions beyond pageviews, including clicks, downloads, video views, and more.
Screenshot of https://moz.com/blog/seo-website-analytics
HubSpot Academy is an online learning platform provided by HubSpot, a leading inbound marketing and sales software company. HubSpot Academy offers a wide range of free and paid courses covering various aspects of digital marketing, sales, customer service, and more.
HubSpot Academy is committed to educating professionals and businesses in the field of inbound marketing and sales. The platform offers courses created by industry experts, providing valuable knowledge and skills needed to excel in the digital marketing landscape. HubSpot Academy’s courses are designed to cater to learners of all levels, from beginners to advanced professionals.
- “Advanced Google Analytics” – Building on the basics, this course explores advanced features of Google Analytics, such as custom dimensions, advanced segments, and more complex tracking implementations.
- “HubSpot Reporting” – This course focuses on HubSpot’s reporting tools and analytics features, helping users learn how to track and measure the performance of marketing campaigns and website activity within the HubSpot platform.
- “Marketing Analytics” – This course covers various aspects of marketing analytics, including how to track website visitors, analyze lead generation efforts, and measure the success of marketing campaigns.
Screenshot of https://academy.hubspot.com/
Analytics Mania is a website and online resource dedicated to helping individuals and businesses navigate the complex world of web analytics. It offers a wealth of information, guides, and resources related to various analytics tools and tracking implementations.
Analytics Mania is known for its in-depth guides, tutorials, and resources focused on web analytics tools and techniques. The platform is particularly valuable for those seeking to understand and implement advanced tracking and measurement solutions. It covers a wide range of analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other data-related tools.
- “Google Tag Manager Guide” – This guide provides insights into using Google Tag Manager to manage and deploy tracking tags and scripts on websites, making it easier to track user interactions and events.
- “Google Analytics Tracking Codes” – Analytics Mania offers detailed information on various tracking codes and tags used in Google Analytics, including explanations of how to implement them.
- “Event Tracking Guide” – Learn how to set up event tracking in Google Analytics to monitor user interactions beyond pageviews, such as clicks on buttons, downloads, video views, and form submissions.
Screenshot of https://www.analyticsmania.com/
Video by @AnalyticsMania