1. Digital Marketing Manager, 2. Digital Marketing Executive, 3. Social Media Manager, 4. Content Strategists, 5. Search Engine Specialist (SEO & SEM), 6. Digital Business Analyst, 7. UI/UX Designers. In Nigeria, digital marketing is a rapidly growing business, and many people are changing occupations to pursue it. In reality, there are numerous digital marketing roles available in Nigeria that have yet to be filled. The reality is that careers in digital marketing are ever-changing and diverse, so if you're thinking about getting a job in digital marketing or working for a digital marketing firm in Nigeria, you need to stay up with the always-changing flow of technological breakthroughs. Toplist has accumulated extensive information, including job descriptions and salary ranges, on the digital marketing jobs in Nigeria.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Manager
- Content Strategists
- Search Engine Specialist (SEO & SEM)
- Digital Business Analyst
- UI/UX Designers
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing marketing strategies that promote a company’s products or services. The manager is responsible for growing website traffic and obtaining leads or consumers, as well as for improving brand visibility in the digital realm. A digital marketing manager investigates and evaluates new digital technologies, as well as uses web analytics tools to analyze website traffic in order to optimize marketing strategy.
A Digital Marketing Manager’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop all aspects of the department’s digital marketing, including email, SEO, social media, and sponsored ads.
- Campaign budgets must be monitored and developed.
- Control and organize the social media outlets.
- Produce accurate and complete information on the overall effectiveness of each marketing effort.
- Analyze the performance of all digital marketing efforts and compare it to the objectives (ROI as well as KPIs).
- To improve marketing results, collaborate with media and advertising experts.
- Discover the most recent digital trends and technology in the area.
- Evaluate key indicators and work with the team to build new growth initiatives.
A Digital Marketing Manager’s Salary Range: Digital Marketing Managers in Nigeria can earn as little as N180,000 per month, while a highly trained and experienced manager can earn as much as N350,000 per month.
Digital Marketing Executive
To continue, Toplist would like to introduce to you Digital Marketing Executive as the second most remarkable job out of the 7 digital marketing jobs in Nigeria. Digital Marketing Executives (also known as Digital Marketing Specialists and Digital Marketing Strategists) are typically responsible for assisting Digital Marketing Managers in developing and implementing the company’s online marketing strategies and plans, as well as achieving digital marketing goals and objectives. Digital Marketing Executives might choose to specialize in certain areas such as search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search (PPC), as well as the display of media and social networks, as well as shopping feeds. Furthermore, they may have a general understanding of digital marketing and be referred to as a digital marketing executive.
A Digital Marketing Executive’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create digital marketing campaigns that are tailored to your company’s objectives.
- Manage and coordinate the development and administration of digital media such as blogs and web pages.
- Press releases, films, infographics, podcasts, and more are available.
- Create a trustworthy online platform and attempt to boost the visibility of your business.
- Manage and upkeep social media channels.
- Coordination with the Sales, Marketing, and Product Development departments is required.
- Make recommendations and put direct marketing methods into action.
- Provide improvement strategies and suggestions.
- Follow your competitors on a regular basis to obtain insight into their methods.
- Monitor and generate ROI and KPIs.
- Keep up with the latest digital media technologies and advances.
A Digital Marketing Executive’s Salary Range: A rookie Digital Marketing Executive in Nigeria may earn less than N150,000 per month, whilst a seasoned and professional marketer may earn more than N250,000 per month.
Social Media Manager
Another online marketing role ideal for any tech-savvy Nigerian is social media management. Social Media Managers help businesses engage with their customers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Social media managers understand how to use analytical tools to better understand how their customers connect with their brands. Marketing managers for social media create content campaigns to attract and engage both new and existing customers.
A Social Media Manager’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s objectives.
- Engaging and communicating with social media followers in a timely manner in answer to requests.
- Keeping up with the latest technological and social media trends.
- Analyzes social media analytic tools to gauge consumer perception and make recommendations for new methods to execute.
- Communicate with various departments and teams to develop a successful social media strategy that will benefit the entire organization.
- Send story ideas for social media to editorial teams, and keep everyone up to date on the newest news and trending topics.
- Learn about audience preferences and the most recent social media trends.
- All social media accounts and sites should be monitored and managed.
- Create a unique social media content calendar that is updated on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Find novel approaches to increase content across multiple media channels and types.
- Every week, monthly, and sometimes based on campaign research, the report assesses the success of social media employing analytics.
A Social Media Manager’s Salary Range: A social media manager’s starting salary in Nigeria might be as low as N120,000 per month, but a well-tried and experienced manager can earn more than N200,000 per month.
Content Strategists is among the notable digital marketing jobs in Nigeria. Content Strategists (also known as Content Developers or Content Writers) oversee the development and creation of engaging content such as white papers, website copy, blog posts, blog entries, videos, social media postings, and product or service descriptions. A Content Strategist adds value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and keeping a consistent brand voice. Other responsibilities of the Content Strategist may include researching marketing KPIs and collaborating with other departments to accomplish branding efforts. A Content Strategist understands the significance of keyword research in order to increase SEO ( Search Engine Optimization).
A Content Strategist’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing copywriting is used to promote a company’s products or services.
- Create several sorts of material on a regular basis, such as emails, social media postings, blogs, and white papers.
- Promote and manage the company blog, as well as submit content to appropriate third-party sites.
- researching industry-related subjects (combining interviews, online sources and case research).
- Editing and proofreading blog posts and other team members’ writing.
- Work is submitted to editors for feedback and approval.
- To increase website traffic, search for keywords using a range of tools and adhere to SEO recommendations.
- When necessary, update the content on the company’s website.
- Collaborate with other departments to generate content ideas.
- Create content marketing initiatives that attract and retain subscribers.
Search Engine Specialist (SEO & SEM)
A Search Engine Specialist oversees all areas of an organization’s search engine marketing (including SEO and PPC). Search Engine Specialists work on behalf of businesses to ensure that when users search for relevant and relevant information on the Internet, the websites of the firms they represent appear near the top of the results. The Search Engine Specialist’s responsibilities include designing or testing new keywords, directing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns, analyzing click-through information and content strategy, linking construction and keyword research techniques, and performing studies.
A Search Engine Specialist’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examining and analyzing the client’s websites in order to identify areas that could be improved.
- The creation of comprehensive strategy reports.
- Identifying effective keywords that will generate the most beneficial traffic.
- PPC campaigns are being run.
- Creating effective calls-to-action that convert visitors.
- The technique of incorporating relevant keywords into your website and other content.
- Writing SEO-friendly material for websites, blogs, and social media profiles.
- The development of link-building strategies.
- Investigating SEO and keywords used by competitors.
- Maintaining knowledge of both black and white SEO tactics to ensure compliance with search engine rules.
- presenting and compiling SEO guidelines
A Search Engine Specialist’s Salary Range: In Nigeria, the wage for an SEO/SEM Specialist might be as low as N150,000 per month, but a proven and a qualified specialist can earn more than N300,000.
Digital Business Analyst
A Digital Business Analyst’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine the business requirements and then inform key stakeholders of the results.
- Establish operational goals by researching company functions, gathering information, and analyzing output needs and formats.
- Create technical reports by gathering data, analyzing it, and presenting it in the form of a summary and developments.
- Create secondary and primary market research studies to aid in the design of strategic and marketing activities.
- Examine the company’s current structure and identify how it may use technology to achieve its goals.
- Oversee the deployment of cutting-edge technologies and systems that are aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Based on the past study and data analysis, create strategies for firms to increase their performance.
- Persuade stakeholders on all sides of the issue of the benefits of implementing new technologies or techniques.
A Digital Business Analyst’s Salary Range: A Digital Business Analyst’s starting salary in Nigeria may be less than N120,000 per month, while a highly skilled and skilled business analyst may earn more than N300,000 per month.
The last one in the digital marketing jobs in Nigeria that Toplist would like to introduce to you is UI/UX Designers. The User Interphase (UI) and User Experience (UX) designers are in charge of creating websites as well as digital marketing applications. They could have a strong technical background or be more educated about the range’s design. UX/UI designers focus on understanding websites from a marketing standpoint, and in order to do so, they must be aware of the audience and have a thorough understanding of the service or product that a specific client provides.
UI/UX Designers’ Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create unique graphics designs (e.g., sketches, photos, or tables) that represent the company’s brand.
- Make UI prototypes and mockups that effectively demonstrate how websites work and appear.
- Storyboards, process flow diagrams, and sitemaps are useful tools for visualizing design concepts.
- Locate and resolve UX issues on the company’s website.
- Engage with consumers to learn about their company’s aims and ambitions.
- Design prototypes for the development team for creative product concepts in collaboration with product managers and the development team.
- Improve existing user interface designs and plan to implement new ones.
UI/UX Designers’ Salary Range: A UX/UI Designer’s starting wage can be as low as N180,000 per month, while a well-established and talented designer can earn more than N400,000 per month.